❂30: Benevolence❂

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

After making out with Levi, I went to the bathroom to give myself a bath. The cold droplets of water drenched me as it gave my muscles some relaxation. Everything that was happening was overwhelming. I wish I could slow down the time and just be able to live for a moment. What is Levi to me anyway? What were you thinking?! Messing up everything and mixing half-truths with lies! I punched the cemented wall in frustration with my own thoughts and actions.

"Fuck..." I cussed and gritted my teeth. What is my real goal? Figure out the past through Historia? Delay the Rumbling? Or just wait for it and live? I sighed as I try my best to sort out everything.

"This is going to be the death of me." I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. With another towel, I dried my (h/c) hair and went out. Levi was still in my room, sitting on the chair while staring out of the window. His dull grey eyes were reflected by the light making me smile at his calm demeanor. I took out fresh clothes from the closet but suddenly felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"Levi..." I chuckled, knowing that he is tempted to touch my body. "Let me go..."

"Alright, but undress right in front of me." He lets go of me, and I felt him smirk. "Pervert..." Rolling my eyes, I took my clothes and made a run for the bathroom. Don't want him taking advantage of me in broad daylight, where everybody is awake.

"Oi!" He said, but I slammed the door. "Brat! Open up!" He knocked on the door as I put on my clothes, ignoring his calls. I looked at myself in the mirror and down on the wings of freedom patch on my jacket. Fool

I opened the door and saw Levi with an annoyed face. He flicked his finger on my forehead, causing me to groan and caress my forehead.

"I don't want you to ram my ass right now," I muttered, but it was audible enough for Levi to hear.

"Don't you like it?" He asked, raising his thin eyebrows.

"No, I love it, but I want to restrain myself." I pouted my lips at him as I look for a hair tie. His gaze was piercing my neck as I gather my hair up to tie it. I know that gaze too well.

"Don't even think about it." I bluntly said and tied my hair up. "I'm going to visit Erwin. You coming?"

"Obviously." He opened the door for me. The hallways were silent as our light footsteps echoed at the emptiness. We finally stopped by a door, and I knocked twice.

"Name?" "Errand Girl" Levi opened the door and went in as I followed behind. Erwin was sitting on the bed, looking like he hadn't slept a wink, and his right arm was gone. I couldn't help myself but run to him and hugged him, burying my face on his chest. He wrapped his left arm around me and placed his chin on top of my head.

"You're an idiot, old man! You let a Titan bite off your arm." I sniffled.

"You're an idiot as well, thinking you could outrun us." He chuckled as he hugged me tighter. I pulled away and gave him a sweet smile. 

"Look, you don't have to be afraid of getting interrogated or punished by the MPs. You proved yourself enough yesterday." He said as he cupped my cheeks and smiled at me.

"But... I knew Annie, Bertolt, and Reiner from the start of training... I even told them to break Wall Rose killing a lot of people."

"Shhhhh... It's okay." He said and wiped the tears my tears away. "If you didn't do that, none of us would find out about Eren being a Titan-shifter. You gave us a step forward."

"Erwin, so many died with that step forward that I gave. What makes you think that the bloodshed won't end?" I muttered as I looked down.

"It's why you're here." What? I gave him a puzzled look. "You'll help us unravel the mystery. I know you probably have a life out of the walls, but I don't want to force you to tell us something about that. All I want is for you to fight on our side." Erwin looked at me softly as I frowned at what he said. Is he allowing me to not speak up a single word about my past? Is he willing to shed more blood to find out the truth?