♕18: Gullible♕

True to your promise, you did clean Levi's quarters along with Eren. It was a hot day, and you've finally finished cleaning Levi's office. You went down to tell Levi that you've finished cleaning. He was dusting the opened window while wearing a white cleaning headband to keep his bangs away and facemask. It reminded you of the first day you met. It wasn't a pleasant start as you know it.

"I'm done cleaning your quarters." You said, but he seems too focused on removing specks of dust.

"Now that I've done what you asked, I guess I don't owe you any favors anymore." You started walking off but stopped when he finally spoke.

"I told you. You owed me three things, and that was only one." He said without looking at me.

"What?! Levi!" You whined.

"I saved your ass back at Trost, and you did something else that needs to be punished." You furrowed your eyebrows and clicked your tongue in frustration. You were about to argue with him when Eren stepped in.

"I'm done cleaning upstairs. Where am I to sleep in this facility, sir?" Eren asked as he stood on your left. His eye caught your sweat dripping from your jaw to your collarbone, causing him to swallow his saliva. You were pretty disobedient today because you didn't wear the usual uniform of white long sleeve shirt. Instead, you wore an off-shoulder top.

Levi noticed how Eren was looking at you and tried his best to keep his cool. He couldn't deny that you look alluring with your top, but he had to stop himself and not look at you, so he couldn't disrespect you with his eyes.

"Your room's in the basement," Levi answered. "The basement again?" Eren said with a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

"Of course. You don't have full control of yourself. Should you turn into a Titan in your sleep, we can keep you restrained right there in the basement. That was one of the conditions I was given when I took custody of you. It's a rule we have to follow." Eren sighed in disbelief. You couldn't help but pity him for sleeping in the basement, he's still human, but he's treated like an animal.

"I'll go check your work. You take over here, Eren. (Y/n) you're on kitchen duty later." Levi said and walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry if the higher-ups forced you to sleep in the basement. It doesn't really mean that Levi being the Humanity's Strongest could go against them." You lightly nudged his torso in an attempt to comfort him. Eren remained silent with his mouth frowning.

"I thought he didn't take orders from anyone...," Eren said with his rough voice.

"He did, once. He was a rogue one before he joined the scouts. That's the only thing I've heard from Miche and Erwin. It wasn't even a good start when I first met him." You said, smiling because of how silly your first encounter was with Levi.

"Speaking of which, I'm curious (Y/n). Erwin mentioned that you were his daughter, but you never share the same last name." Eren hesitantly said and rubbed the back of his head for instant regret.

"Oh! that... I'm more like adopted by him and the Scout Regiment. He's a pretty protective person in the most unthinkable time." You answered and blushed in embarrassment because of how Erwin acted yesterday after the trial.

"Oi! Brat!" Levi's voice echoed the room, which only made Eren frightened.

"This is completely unacceptable. Do it all over again." Levi said with his eyes looking like death.

The day went by, and you didn't do any kitchen duty, as Levi asked you. Instead, you went to the meadow of flowers, your secret hiding place, to clear your head. The stars lit up the sky while the light breeze gently brushed your hair and skin. You laid down in the middle of the field and inhaled the sweet scent of the flowers.