♟70: The Battle of Heaven and Earth♟

Third Person P.O.V.

Chaos, bloodshed, and brutality were all the people bearing witness to the battle between heaven and earth. Your left hand held unto Ymir as you stood on the center of the Spine, looking down to see Levi and the rest already there inspecting the Beast Titan. 

Ymir blankly stared up at you as you went back to your twenty-one-year-old self. Raising your right hand, you snapped your fingers and summoned the nine titan shifters of the past to coordinate their attack.

As they zip their way from rib to rib, you commanded a Beast Titan like an Okapi to capture Armin, trapping the young commander by the tongue. Before it closes its mouth, his ocean blue eyes caught a glimpse of you sweetly smiling at him. 

(Y/n)?! Armin thought as he was engulfed by darkness.

Shifting your attention to the rest, all of them couldn't seem to find a way to get to the nape with all the titans you summoned. You sat down and crossed your legs and watched with great anticipation as they try to cross to the other side where Eren's head is. 

The Cart Titan managed to get to the neck and wrapped the explosives. It put an amusing smile on the corner of your lips as Pieck tried to press the detonator only to be stopped Lara's Warhammer, impaling Pieck's Titan on a trident.

"Let's make this more thrilling." You clapped your hands, and seconds later, Bertolt's Colossal Titan appeared with his lower body hanging on the bones.

"Connie!" You heard Mikasa screamed. You casually walked on Spine with your hands on your side pockets and Ymir following behind you. 

The familiar voice of a man coughing caught your attention as you looked down and saw Levi. Hanging on one of the floating ribcages, he lunged himself forward to save Connie from another Beast Titan that looks like a turtle, slashing its eyes, only to get his left leg bitten.

It twitched your left eye to see it almost get twisted. You sigh in relief as Mikasa saved him and Connie caught him from falling. As the pandemonium proceeded, a flying miracle has arrived, giving you the signal that it's time to go.

You proudly chuckled as you looked up and saw Falco's Titan flying high like yours. Before they could escape, Levi caught sight of you staring up the sky with an innocent look on your face.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted as he tightly gripped Falco's back. You swiftly averted your gaze to him and blushed upon seeing his face. Showing a minuscule smile, you suddenly disappeared from their sight.

Levi clicked his tongue as they regrouped. Reiner told Annie what happened and deliberated among themselves whether to rescue Armin first or trigger the explosives.

"We're doing both. One group will rescue Armin to use the Colossus Titan's Explosion, and the other will go after Eren and attack the nape at the same time. We'll split into two teams and do it simultaneously." 

Mikasa was still in doubt and having second thoughts about killing Eren after hearing Levi's plan.

"We're not in a place where we can be concerned about Eren and (Y/n) any longer."

"We could've died back there if not for this flying miracle." Connie persuaded Mikasa.

"There was a whole lot I wanted to tell (Y/n), that brat. Mikasa, I'm just the same as you." It was evident in Levi's eyes that he could never bring himself to kill you, let alone even lay a finger on you, but he has no other choice. 

This is what you wanted me to do, right? He thought to himself.

"Mikasa, we need to kill Eren or (Y/n)." Jean's voice cracked as he held back the tears. Mikasa was exactly the same as Levi, only she was hesitant and would rather protect Eren from the world. Annie harshly grabbed Mikasa by her collar and furrowed her eyebrows at her.