╳ 49: Unconditional╳

Third Person P.O.V.

The cold wind brushed through your silky (h/c) hair as Zeke hugged you from behind with his chin resting on top of your head, admiring the marvelous view of Liberio from above a watchtower. It was your last day in Liberio, and it was time for you to return to the Tybur manor. Your hands were intertwined with his as you relish the moment.

"It's beautiful." You uttered as the sun slowly set on the west, giving the sky a golden orange tint in the wintery city. "Not as beautiful and gorgeous as you." He cheekily said and kissed your right temples.

"I wish I could stay a little longer with you or have you come home with me." You muttered as you turn around to face the man of your dreams. Zeke gave a soft smile as he cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead.

"I'll see you at the winter ball. I have a surprise for you once we meet."

"Too tight!" You groaned as you held onto a chair while Lara pulls on the strings of the corset of your couture gown

"Too tight!" You groaned as you held onto a chair while Lara pulls on the strings of the corset of your couture gown. On the afternoon before the late winter ball and all the warriors and high-ranking Marleyan officers were invited. It was a celebration dedicated to the victory against the war against the southern isles. The Tybur family also made this ball possible to celebrate the return of their prodigal yet illegitimate princess to the Azumubito clan and other noble families.

"Perfect!" Lara clapped after tying tight knots on the strings of the corset. "I can't breathe" Your chest was a little suffocated, and the inside of your waist felt like getting crushed. I guess that's the benefit of Titan powers? Other maids did your makeup and hair as you felt nervous each second. What surprise is Zeke talking about? You kept tapping your right foot as the clock kept ticking.

The maids finished your makeover and looked at the body mirror to take a look at yourself. Who the hell is this woman?! You barely recognize yourself in the mirror. Your (h/c) was styled to the best that suits you. The color of your dress complimented your complexion, hugging your curves and showing off the shape of your body at its finest.

"She wasn't so hard to work on since she's already so pretty!" One of the maids said.