╳ 52: White╳

Third Person P.O.V.

*Time skip: Three years before Willy Tybur's declaration of war*

"That concludes Zeke Jaeger's request. For the sake of all Eldians whose existence is threatened-"

"Absurd! I don't even want to hear it!"

The high-ranking soldiers were deliberating about the diplomatic request of Zeke. Most of them were finding it hard to trust him since he was the Beast Titan. The man that almost wiped out the scouts alongside (Y/n).

"His one and only goal are to retake the Founding Titan. Since he and (Y/n) can't do it by force, he'll attempt it diplomatically." Darius stated as everybody turned their ears to Hange once again to read the appeal of Zeke.

"According to Zeke, he has a secret plan to solve the Eldian issue. To carry it out, it requires the Founding Titan, a Titan with royal blood, and the wielder of the Spine. With those three, the world can be saved. However, he will only reveal the plan when his conditions are met." Eren parted his lips and raised his eyebrows at the realization of the intentions of his older brother. Everybody who heard it called it bullshit and a farce, making Eren stand from his seat with a dismayed look plastered on his face.

"He's telling the truth. I remember the one time I was able to use the Founding Titan's power was when I touched a Titan with royal blood. (Y/n) could not heal or transform around anyone with royal blood unless the Founding Titan commands it so. That Titan had to be my father's other wife, Dina Fritz. Zeke must have figure out a way to elude the vow renouncing war. The one single hope remaining for us Eldians to wake millions of Titans sleeping in the Walls and activate the Rumbling under (Y/n)'s grasp..."

"You... Why did you keep quiet about this for so long?" Levi asked with a broken emotion in his eyes at the mention of your name. Truth be told, he was devasted the day you left him with so much hate burning in your eyes. None of them know what has happened to you. Yelena and Onyankopon never mentioned your status and whereabouts, which you intend to keep it that way.

"I was concerned for Historia's safety and (Y/n) who may be in hiding." In the end, they had no choice but to comply if they wanted to let the world know of the power they hold. After the meeting, Levi went back to his quarters and slumped himself on his office chair. He had become colder since you've been gone. Not once had he tried to move on.

On one of the occasions, Onyankopon was teaching Hange and the rest of the group about the technology they were far behind with

On one of the occasions, Onyankopon was teaching Hange and the rest of the group about the technology they were far behind with. Sasha then blurted a question about his complexion.

"By the way, why do you have dark skin, Onyankopon?" She bluntly and cluelessly asked, catching the man off guard. The man answered full of enthusiasm and pride.

"Because our creator thought, it's more interesting with a mix of people. You, Subjects of Ymir, are the same. We exist because we were wanted." He responded while rubbing his chin with his right hand.