✵33: Mnemosyne's Mirror✵

Third Person P.O.V.

*Zap*

"Erwin!" You screamed at Erwin, whose eyes were open yet lifeless, and his body was covered with blood. "Wake up! Please!" You said while shaking his body. Your hands were covered with blood when a force suddenly lifted you up. Countless bloody corpses of scouts and villagers were piled up like a mountain, and you are standing right on top. The dead suddenly opened their eyes and glared at you.

"I'm sorry." You wailed as you saw Marco, Petra, Nanaba, and more of your comrades that passed away looking at you emotionlessly. It was a depressing and guilt-tripping sight. It seems like all of the mass murders you've committed are finally catching up to you in an overwhelming way.

"Waaahhhhhh!" You heard a child whimpering on your arms as you looked down and saw a baby boy. It was lifeless and covered with blood. You suddenly dropped the child on the ground when you felt blood flowing out of his back. Eyes widened in terror, the baby fell face flat. The child's back was ripped open, and he had no backbone. His guts and blood were all over you as you screamed in horror in the abyss that you're in.

*Zap*

Lightning flashed, and you were teleported to a sandy desert. You saw a woman with blonde wavy waist-length hair running away as your eyes followed her figure. She then transformed into a Titan and dived towards the sea. The mysterious woman's Titan body looks almost the same as yours but was substantially more enormous. A turbulent wind sent you flying to follow where the woman was going. She swam across the sea and shifted back to being human.

*Zap*

"The house of the Armored Titan, Colossal Titan, Warhammer Titan, Female Titan, Jaw Titan, Beast Titan, and Cart Titan are open to keep you hidden away from Karl Fritz." A beautiful man, wearing a feathered bicorn hat and tailcoat, said.

What period is this?!

*Zap*

Metal clanking echoed as [Y/n] fluttered your eyes open. Where am I? She looked up and saw Eren's arms stretched out in chains. His setup was that of those human sacrifices. [Y/n] tried to move, but she found herself shackled to a pole, immobilizing her. She was dressed as though she was in a funeral, a black silk kimono robe with the cord tightly tied to keep it from opening. Light footsteps of Historia reverberated as you look up and saw her wearing an article of white religious clothing. Eren finally awakens and saw the both of you. He had worried eyes.

"What have you done to me?" [Y/n] asked weakly.

"Eren, [Y/n], listen to me. My father has been an ally to all of humanity within the Walls. For many years past and many years to come." Historia said with her sweet voice while shifting her gaze at the Titan-shifters.

"I wonder if that involves forcing me to lay with Eren." You scoffed as you looked at Eren, who was clueless. He couldn't speak because of the mouthpiece stuck in his mouth, but his puzzled and agitated face was telling you to spill whatever happened. He doesn't remember how he was drugged and degraded me. You glared at Historia, who looked down in guilt.

"Let me explain the rest." Rod Reiss said as he came up from behind. The only thing that Eren remembered was when Rod Reiss and Historia were talking before something was injected on his neck by Kenny and was shoved in a room with you. The two royals stood in front of you as you glared at them with pure hate.

"Before the Spine even escaped this island, your ancestors, mostly female, were always passing the Spine's power down through childbirth of any man who possesses the Founding Titan. Thus, always unlocking the fullest potential of the Founding Titan." He casually explained, but it was not enough.