☸43: The Unimaginable☸

Warning: Self Harm and Gore Scene and Long Chapter. 

Things that readers may find triggering or uncomfortable 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I lost count of how many days and nights have passed, and as far as my memory could recall, the old hag was the last one to visit me. My belly has already grown big that I could no longer hide it with a pillow, so I turn my back and pretend to be asleep whenever the jailer checks up on me or gives me my food. The food was always never enough. Everything was finally taking its toll on me.

I felt a light kick from my probably around 8 months baby. I wish I could give you a better life. I caressed my belly as the corner of my lips curved downward. My wounds never healed since that day. My right eye could only see black.

Ymir, could you at least give my son at least an hour before you take him away from me?

Emptiness and loneliness it's better than being restless, I guess. I took the letters that I wrote to Levi and flipped it on the blank back. There was a small wooden table in my cramped cell where my candle is placed, so I nipped a small rough stick with my fingernails and settled the paper on the table. I used the sharp edge of the toothpick-like stick from the wooden table to pierce it on my left wrist.

"Hssssss." I hissed at the pain as I felt the wood on my bone. I inhaled and exhaled to gather up my strength as I slowly cleave the epidermis of my skin. The red liquid was spewing out of my small wound as I savor the pain. I'm sorry, my child. I just need to feel something other than emptiness. I dragged the wood down unto my forearm, opening the flesh out. I chipped the wood off and used my own blood as ink to write on the blank page of the paper.

I wrote it in the Marleyan alphabet so nobody would understand a thing. Feeling the exhaustion, I laid on the cold cemented and just stared at the blank wall. The light of my candle slowly died as darkness engulfed me. It feels a little colder than usual.

 It feels a little colder than usual

Third Person's P.O.V.

Meanwhile, Agatha Baros returned back to duty after how many months. She was oblivious to the news about (Y/n)'s imprisonment. Because she had her vacation in the far-off village, she asked her relatives not to speak of any distressing story. It was a snowy morning; Agatha made her way to Hange's office to report for duty.