❂23: Hindsight❂

Third Person P.O.V.

*CRASH*

Everybody's head turned at the sound. The wall the Annie damaged broke open and revealed a skinless Titan in the wall. [Y/n] felt like collapsing upon seeing the Titan. It was the same Titan in her vision. Her face says it all, which caught Erwin's attention more than the Titan in the wall. [Y/n] looks hysterically agitated about what she was seeing.

"For years, I have been having nightmares of them, thinking where could they possibly come from. They're here." [Y/n] mumbled to herself but was audible enough for Erwin to hear. She suddenly felt the urge to go to the South of Wall Sina, like someone was calling her to go there.

"Commander, please allow me to go to the south of Wall Sina!" She said as Erwin looked at her in confusion. After the death-defying mission, he was perplexed why suddenly she had the compulsion to go there.

"Miche is there. It's not like Titans have breached Wall Rose." He carefully grabbed her by her right hand in an attempt to calm her down. Levi was just as surprised as Erwin by [Y/n]'s request as he looked at her worriedly.

"Please! Erwin, trust me on this!" She yelled, which was enough for Erwin. "Alright." He agreed.

"You can't be serious, Erwin," Levi said as he looked at him sternly. "Her emotions are seriously surpassing her rational mind," Levi added and gazed at [Y/n] again.

"No, it's not my emotions, Levi. It's a gut feeling I had to follow." She tried to calmly explain, but her shaking hands say otherwise.

"Take my horse and equipment," Erwin said, which you immediately did. Levi tried to stop her, but his injured leg hindered. [Y/n] valiantly rode her horse toward the South of Wall Sina, where the remaining 104th Cadets weren't deployed during the trap for the Female Titan.

 [Y/n] valiantly rode her horse toward the South of Wall Sina, where the remaining 104th Cadets weren't deployed during the trap for the Female Titan

"Why did you let her go, Erwin?" Levi asked with the hint of anger in his voice. They were walking in the halls of the Military Police headquarter, eleven and a half-hour after you left.

"She was familiar with the Titan that was in the wall a while ago." Erwin bluntly said. Levi's eyes widened at what Erwin said. He fiddled with the ring in his pinky as he recalled the facts stated by Furlan when he was still alive.

"[Y/n] is from outside the wall, right?" Levi said and looked forward to avoiding Erwin's gaze.

"Yes." "Commander Erwin! Titans have breached Wall Rose!" A scout shouted, and Erwin's eyes widened. "Would you look at that? Her guts are right," Levi said.

 "Would you look at that? Her guts are right," Levi said