✵36: Slave✵

Third Person P.O.V.

You wore the long olive-green military uniform because it was the coronation day of Historia. Staring down the window, citizens cheered on when Historia saluted after being crowned. Your hands were on your back as you kept your calm demeanor. You have been avoiding Eren and Historia for the past few days since they might nag you. (Y/n) was well aware that Historia had the tendency to tell Eren about your pregnancy.

"Why are you up here?" the voice and light footsteps of Levi echoed the wide hallway as you turned to face him.

"I should ask you the same thing." You beamed a half-smile as you averted your gaze at him. He planted a loving kiss on your forehead as he brushed his fingers on your (h/c) hair.

"Shame on you." You teased as both of you intertwined your fingers.

"I don't really care if Erwin and the others see us being all expressive."

"Yeah, but they'd tease you for being a softy now." You giggled as you placed your hands in the side pockets of your jacket.

The cadets were walking and chattering with the newly crowned Queen. Their light footsteps echoed the hallway. Eren caught a glimpse of your figure with Levi's left hand gently caressing your chin before placing it in his pockets when Levi saw them. There was a stinging feeling in his heart as he looked at both of you in jealousy. You and Levi fixed your composure as the cadets fixated their vision on Historia.

You looked at Historia with a confused look as she seems like she was gathering strength. Suddenly, she ran and lunged a punch on Levi's side with her right hand, making everybody gasped in shock except for Mikasa, who was victoriously smiling. Levi, however, was unbothered. Historia started victoriously laughing as she raised her arms for her achievement.

"How'd you like that? I'm the Queen! If you have a problem..." Historia started blabbering, but everybody's jaw dropped when they saw Levi smile. He was always expressionless around everyone except when you're alone with him. It was a beautiful sight to see humanity's strongest smile for the first time under the golden sun reflecting from the window.

"Thank you, all of you," Levi said, making you nudge him on the stomach. He beamed a puzzled look as you teased him.

"Softy." You snickered. Levi's cheeks blushed a little and pinched his lips before returning his gaze back to the cadets.

"We know Captain Levi's weakness!" Sasha blurted as they shifted their gaze on potato girl, curious at what her answer will be while Mikasa grinned.

"It's (Y/n-" "Levi and I have somethings to do! Let's go!" Before Sasha could even utter your name, you dragged Levi by the arm away from the cadets. Immediately disappearing from their sight.

A few days later, you were rummaging through your things, looking for the small black leather book Zeke gave you

A few days later, you were rummaging through your things, looking for the small black leather book Zeke gave you. Even though most of the letters written for Zeke were in a different language, you still wouldn't want to let anyone know about your thoughts and visions that you've seen. Why was I an idiot to write in Eldia's language? You rummaged under your desk and sighed when you felt the leather. Every morning you always felt groggy and you became picky with the food you eat.