New Friendships

Third Person's POV

Aether just continues to read a book about love. Basically telling the basics and how it starts, to how it ends. He was really reading it thoroughly. Learning the terms of "platonic" and "romantic" love. His eyes were basically sparkling reading these since he barely knows any of it.

He has never fell in love with anyone ever. Of course there's some platonically but never romantically. So, this topic of falling in love, is really new to him. But he then stumbles upon a specific page, that really got him interested and reading more intently.

"If your heart's beating really fast just thinking about them, or looking at them, then you probably love them romantically!" So it says. Aether puts his hand under his chin, thinking about the time where his heart was beating really fast for... Venti...?

He shook his head, removing the possibility of having fallen in love with Venti, but not completely. Aether wasn't really disgusted or bothered with 2 boys dating or anything like that. He thinks that people can love who they want but, that was not what others were taught. Simply, people were taught a man must love a woman, and a woman must love a man. 

A lot of people were told that, and a lot of people have also been spreading it. So naturally, a lot of people will think a man loving a man is unusual. But he thought that that was all nothing but absolute bullshit. People can love who they want to, that's the phrase he was living on, and hopes others would agree with it too.

But still, two boys dating each other is really rare to see. Either in secret, or openly. Pretty sure a lot of people hate the fact that you have to hide your lover just because they're the same gender as you. These topics were also mentioned in the book which really made him think. Not to mention, Mondstadt is the land of freedom so, he's quite aware that he can love whoever he wants.

His main worry is whether or not he can deal with people that are constantly staring or trying to harm them if they do in fact date. But as soon as he realizes what he was thinking about, he immediately blushes. He really was worrying about them dating even though he doesn't know what Venti feels for him. 

He takes a few deep breaths, and eventually calms down. He continues to flip pages, reading all of them thoroughly. Looks like he was really curious about the concepts of love. Trying to figure out and unravel its complications.

Meanwhile, a certain pixie has been rather silent and quiet. Flying around Mondstadt, finding where two specific people have gone to. But when she had finally found them sitting at the seats of Good Hunter, she quickly flew up to them.