Not yet

Aether's POV

I quickly run to my house, hoping Venti isn't there yet. I bumped or lightly pushed a few people running here but I immediately apologize while running. But what the hell was I supposed to do after I get to the house? Prepare? What exactly do I prepare to make this work? I don't have anything in the house.

I then see that I've arrived at my house. I quickly enter, opening the lights and closing the door behind me. Seeing that Venti wasn't here yet, I sigh in relief. There were a few drawers here and there so, maybe there was something that could make the atmosphere 'romantic' as Mona told me to do.

Not to mention, her other advice being, 'act hot', I'm at a complete loss as to how to do that. Should I pin him down on the bed? Should I... take off my shirt? I don't really know how to act hot in front of Venti. I feel like I would pass out from embarrassment before I even complete my action.

I see that the sun was setting so, I quickly open and close drawers, looking for something I could work with. I don't even use this house enough to fill up the drawers. I just get food from any animals I find outside and make do with that. And I just lounge around in the grass outside with a good view and relax there. I barely use this house, even.

There was no candles, no lamps, nothing, as I expected. So, what the hell do I exactly use to make this work? I only have my body that could be used as something romantic. Words, I guess. But that's really it. No items, no music, no rain, no nothing. I panic, thinking about what else I could use.

I... don't have to be this serious, right? It would just be a turnoff to him, right? I should... calm down, first and foremost. I guess I should prepare the bed? Well, logically speaking, I can't possibly go that far. I'll just... wait for him to come home and then I'll do this plan of mine.

.

.

Third Person's POV

Aether waits and waits for Venti to come home. Eventually, he falls asleep for a little bit but, the moment he hears someone by the door, he jumps, getting ready. He fixes his clothes, puffing his cheeks, inhaling and exhaling as Venti was struggling in opening the door. As soon as the door opens, Aether makes himself comfortable or look relaxed. Even though he was practically screaming inside.

"I'm home~! Ah, that feels so good to say." Venti says, smiling, inhaling deeply as he closes the door behind him. He takes off his cape and puts it on top of the table next to the door, stretching his arms out, really making himself relaxed.