Sleepover

Aether's POV

"Come on, come on, walk slowly now..." I say as I help Venti walk the streets of Mondstadt. His arms were currently wrapped around me so, walking together is not a problem at all. The only problem is...

"Aether! Aether! I loooove you so much~!" Venti yells out, kissing my cheeks over and over again as he wobbles around. I would enjoy this a lot more but.... it's quite a problem when he's yelling it out over and over again, being insanely drunk, and not being able to walk straight. I'm quite worried about the fact that people are going to start complaining about his noise. 

"L-let's just get you to your house and clean you up, okay?" I say, telling him the situation but it seems like he's too drunk to even process any of it. I sigh as I continue walking with his arm wrapped around me. 

Diluc and Eula didn't even help me and just laughed their asses off while watching me struggle. Maybe I should take Eula's common line. I will get my vengeance. But for now, Venti is the top priority. 

"Come on, just a little closer.." I say, stepping into the front door and he nearly collapses but, I luckily caught him before he landed face first into the cement. 

"Keys?" I ask him, putting my hand out and expecting him to give them to me. But he just went closer to me.

"Kiss~!? Okay~!" He yells out before kissing me multiple times on the cheek. While I was going crazy, I was also calming myself down since this is him drunk so, he'll probably forget that he ever did this. 

"Keys! Keys! Okay?! House keys..!" I yell in reply, flustered while wiping my cheeks, pushing him away to avoid him giving me more kisses. He reaches into his pocket and throws the keys to the ground. I sigh and bend down to grab them. I pick them up and then open his front door.

"We're... finally here." I say, panting, relieved that I don't have to carry him for long anymore. I mean, I would love to carry him whenever he wants but, not when he's drunk and spinning around, squirming and making it really difficult for me to do what I'm supposed to do. Well, at least we got back alive.

"Bleugh..." I hear the sound of puking on the right of me. My eyes burst wide open as I hope that it's not what I think it is. I sigh, getting ready to just face it. I turn around and see what had happened.