Unrelenting Dance of Death

Third Person's POV

during battle

"Ms. Ganyu..!" Paimon yells out as she flies toward Ganyu who was peacefully picking up flowers. Paimon was confused as to why she was here in Mondstadt but, maybe this day was special or something. But she knows that that's not what was important right now.

"Oh? Paimon? Is something wrong?" Ganyu asks, putting the flower she had just gotten on the basket she was holding. Apparently, she wanted a bit of a change, as well as wanting to give a few people in Liyue some flowers. She thought that, of course, people in Liyue always see Liyue flowers. So, she went to Mondstadt for the people who couldn't go or haven't seen the flowers in Mondstadt.

"It's Aether... he's... something bad is happening..!" Paimon tries extremely hard to make it short, make it fast, and make it easily understandable. She can't exactly tell the reason why she thinks something bad is happening but, she just knows. She just hopes that Ganyu would immediately react.

"Where?! Take me there, quickly!" Ganyu says, panicked. Due to her panic, she had dropped the basket she was holding, scattering all of the petals and flowers she picked up. Ganyu realized that she dropped it but, Aether was more important than some flowers she could just pick up later.

"Wait, wait! Can you bring me to Liyue?" Paimon suddenly asks, making Ganyu confused. She thought that Paimon understood what was more important so, Paimon suddenly asking to go to Liyue was kind of a bad impression.

"...Why now?!" Ganyu asks, already panicking in thinking of what could be happening to Aether. She was pacing, a little nervous and worried.

"To get help! This is clearly the toughest enemy we've ever encountered if not even Aether can kill it!" Paimon yells out, remembering that they won't have enough time if they kept on chatting here.

"Y-you're right. Let's make haste!" Ganyu says in reply, agreeing with Paimon. They then quickly ran, wishing and hoping that Aether and the others were still okay.

present