Marriage

Third Person's POV

Before the wedding officially begun, the people on the side of Venti, now recognized and known as Aether's bride, have went to his side to prepare. Mona, Ningguang, Keqing, and all the others involved with him have went to where he was to prepare. 

Aether, now recognized and known as Venti's husband, the people on his side have also went to him to prepare. People such as Albedo, Xiao, Diluc and all the others to prepare. But, people who did not have a rather crucial role, such as Bennett, Razor, Fischl, and a few others, have simply seated down at the church. And everyone that was attending was already given a corsage.

.

.

Venti's side

.

.

"Okay! Since this is a very important ceremony, we're going to have to get you fully dressed in beautiful clothing as well as a few makeup touches." A woman says, patting some facial powder as well as some blush on Venti's face. Venti closes his eyes, getting a little dusted because of the powder.

"U-um, is that necessary, Ningguang?" He asks Ningguang who was casually putting makeup on him. He didn't really know what to do in these sorts of occasions. A little ironic considering he's the one people pray for whenever someone in Mondstadt gets married, but experiencing it first-hand is of course different.

"Well, of course! As your 'mother', I have to make sure you are fully fixed up." Ningguang smirks, looking extremely excited. The mother was extremely important in a wedding, as she is the one who marks the beginning of the procession. Since Venti doesn't have neither of his parents, Ningguang gladly volunteered to substitute. 

"This is just temporary, you know that, right?" Keqing says, fixing up her dress. Her dress was a maxi dress. It starts off as a beautiful lavender color at the top, but slowly fades into a darker purple at the end of the dress. The bottom part was also filled with little stitches shaped as flowers, colored black. Her hairstyle was the same as always but, she looked even more classy with her fancy dress.

"Which is why I have to cherish it and do the best I can. I've always wanted someone to spoil a little so, I apologize if I get a bit too hasty~." Ningguang smirks, now putting back the makeup in her purse, seeing as fixing up Venti was done. On the other hand, Ningguang was wearing a beautiful long black slit dress that was wavy at the bottom. The middle part of the dress was decorated in a pattern of a phoenix, colored gold, which also slightly covered her exposed thigh. To top it all off, she had a long faux fur-coat that rapped around her arms, still fully showing the entire dress as well as black spool heels.