Coinciding Elements

Third Person's POV

"Well hello there! With that attire and matching descriptions, I assume that you're the rumored 'Unlucky Bennett'?" A blue-haired boy says, closing the book he was holding as he approached the confused Bennett in Whispering Woods.

"Y-yes that's me..? Hello!" He says, a little surprised by that nickname but, he does go by Bennett, and known of being unlucky. Suddenly, Razor jumps in front of him, pointing his greatsword at the two who suddenly showed up.

"Name, now." He says, glaring as he observes the two of them. Xingqiu seemed to be a bit alarmed by him as the light-blue haired boy with him then did the same thing as Razor did. Going in front and aiming his claymore directly at Razor.

"Chongyun. Behind me is Xingqiu. You?" He says, glaring. The two of them look at each other angrily, as if they were two animals protecting their owners or loved ones.

"Razor." Razor says in reply, still cautious and gripping the handle of his weapon. He was getting ready to strike as Chongyun was the same.

"Razor! You don't have to be so on guard! They seem like nice people!" Bennett says, going in between Razor and Chongyun as to stop both of them from fighting. See, Razor was being cautious of Xingqiu and Chongyun sensed that. Now, both of them were sensing each other's increasing cautiousness, just adding fuel to the flame.

"Did you hear that, dear Chongyun?" Xingqiu says, also quickly getting in between both of them. He knew that Chongyun would go the extra mile just to protect him and, fighting with someone that had the same mission is really unnecessary. 

"Okay." Chongyun says in reply, putting down his weapon. Razor does the same but, both of them still keep glaring at each other.

"Did you come to help us?" Bennett asks Xingqiu who then turns to look at him.

"Why, of course. These intruders will pay for what they've done to our friend!" Xingqiu says, smiling brightly as he brought out his sword. Soon enough, multiple shadows surround them, making everyone put out their weapon and be on guard.

"Right!" Bennett yells out as they then start attacking the shadows that appeared suddenly.