Hunting, and a talk

Aether's POV

I follow Childe as he walked outside of Liyue, moving on to the pathway near Guizhong Ballista. Well, he did want to talk to me and I wanted to talk to him but I guess it was perfect timing that Zhongli and Venti would want to talk to each other too.

Still, when we were on the way to Liyue, it was quite silent. I initially waited for him to start a conversation, but then I find myself pondering and thinking over and over about what Venti had said to me. He... loves me? 

At first, I felt my heart skip a beat but, I thought that I was just getting ahead of myself. He did mean platonically, right? If he didn't mean it then... GAH! I feel myself blush over these thoughts and possibilities. If he meant romantically... then I'm sure I would lose my mind. I was just calming myself down by saying he meant it platonically. 

I then stare up at the male who was walking in front of me. I wonder if he would know anything about this. I mean, he would. He's a natural at flirting and seducing people so, pretty sure he would know everything there is about love. Plus, Zhongli is there.

Well, I should focus on hunting with him for now. It is what we came here to do and it would be a bit suspicious if we came back empty handed. I follow him, letting him do the work of finding something to fight or to kill or whatever. But then, luckily, we stumble upon a hilichurl camp. Was it really lucky though?

"...Should we go get them?" I ask him, waiting for him to decide our course of action. He puts his hand under his chin, displaying that he was thinking on what to do. He then snaps his fingers, I assume that he had some sort of plan to deal with them.

"Can you gather them all using your tornado? I'll finish all of them once you do it!" He says, thumbs up and smiling. It was certainly possible but since I used that ability coming into Liyue, it was putting quite a strain on my body. I sigh.

"Okay. Just make it quick." I say, smiling back at him. He stands up, emerging from the bushes we used to hide our presence. Although, it seems that they've already caught on.

"Aether, now!" Childe shouts out, I sigh, tired of this but there was no other choice since they were coming at us at quick speeds. I step forward, getting ready.

"You better finish them off! Disappear!" I shout as I, once again, unleash a tornado that made them all compile in a single area. Due to spinning and moving around, it made them quite dizzy, thus stopping them in their tracks. Childe then steps forward as well, imbuing his arrow with hydro.