Childe and Zhongli

Third Person's POV

"H-hi Childe!" Aether awkwardly waves at the person Zhongli is with. Childe also awkwardly waves. Well, it's mostly due to their partners basically death glaring each other while laughing menacingly. If the other two get involved in their fight... it's not going to end well. Still, their partners' glaring session is also disturbing the people around them so, someone had to chip in and luckily, it was the ginger haired male.

"Um, I think we should head to Liuli Pavilion to catch up...? If that's okay with both of you..?" Childe says, smiling while staring back and forth at the two. The two stare each other, but then calm down, removing the elements that surrounded them. 

"Of course. I do think this'll be a good time to catch up." Zhongli says, slowly walking and moving next to Childe. Venti does the same, but next to Aether, hugging his arm. 

"I think it will be." Venti says, smiling at Zhongli but also glaring, the male glares back at him. After a few fake laughs, they start walking towards Liuli Pavilion. There was nothing but silence, but the tension in the air was enough to make up for it. Meanwhile, Aether found something a bit... problematic.

"Um, Venti..?" Aether says, looking at Venti. He looks back.

"What is it?" The bard asks the weirdly confused traveler. 

"Y-you're still hugging my hand..." Aether says, blushing and looking away as he says it. 

"A-ah..! S-sorry..!" Venti pulls away and looks away, blushing as well. He was too focused on his 'old friend' that he didn't even notice what he was doing. Since Zhongli went back to his partner, he thought to do the same. He didn't even realize that he hugged his arm too. And just realizing it now, made him super embarrassed. Meanwhile, the other two in front of them were just looking, watching their reactions.

"Childe... I've never seen Ba- ehem... Venti, make that face before. Is it weird to think so?" Zhongli whispers, asks the male who was next to him.

"Well, I don't know him that much but, if you think so, then maybe something's changed with him." Childe answers his question. Zhongli ponders at the answer and thinks about certain possibilities on the face Venti just made. 

"Hugging... the traveler? Why would that make him blush?" Zhongli thinks to himself. Really searching for answers in this one. He doesn't know Venti too much but he knows him enough. At least, enough to know that he had never made that face before. As well as those actions.