Reversed One-Sided Awkwardness

Aether's POV

What the hell. Every time I look at Venti now... he seems so much prettier. Prettier than before. What is this? Every time I look at him, I immediately look away, being so nervous of him making eye contact with me. 

We were on the way out of Liyue, currently crossing the bridge outside the main exit or entrance, and walking all the way back again. Well, I did do the same thing when Mona asked me to accompany her as her "disciple", but it's still so tiring to have to walk all the way from Liyue, to Mondstadt. I guess we'll be taking a break at Wangshu Inn again.

Venti seems to be in a good mood. Humming, and nodding his head every now and then. I wonder what's gotten him so happy? But either way... the way he looks right now is just so adorable. I could stare at it the entire day and never get bored. 

I then look away immediately after, realizing that I've been staring for too long and he'll start getting suspicious if I looked at him longer than that. I can't have him asking me questions when I don't even know the answer to all of them just yet. I was still busy figuring all of them out, making sure to not miss a single detail and giving a logical explanation after.

I do want to take this seriously since this is something he's feeling, as well as what I'm assuming, I'm also feeling. And... this is my first time feeling it. I-if it was just one time or limited, then I should take it seriously and make the most out of it. Although... I really would want to spend forever with him.

Ugh. What the hell was that? That was... embarrassing. An embarrassing and a rather 'too sweet' thought. While it was indeed true, it was just embarrassing to admit it and fully think about it as a whole. I then look in front of me, focusing on the road. As well as potential threats like those bandits we've fought earlier. But...

It's quiet. Really quiet. Only the wind and the swaying of trees, footsteps, and leaves were heard. Nothing else. No voices, no mumbling, not even the humming he was doing earlier. I look over at him and see that he was still looking cheerful. Having a very bright smile on his face. Does he not feel how awkward it is right now?

It was dead silent. We were just walking on the way to Wangshu Inn to maybe take a break before setting out and going from there, to Mondstadt without stopping anymore. We were a bit close to Wangshu Inn now and, we haven't even run into some hilichurls or any bandits like before. But still...

It was so awkward. Every now and then, I look at him and see that he looks like he doesn't have any problems with it at all. Well, when we were on the way to Liyue, we didn't talk much but I couldn't feel how awkward it was because I was too busy thinking about other things. Now that he's the one I'm thinking about, it's the emotion I'm feeling the most right now.