Full-Blast Attack

Third Person's POV

The battle between the Huntress and Lumine gets heavier and heavier. When Lumine steps back to recover some energy, Zhongli supports her by keeping the Huntress busy. And since he can easily summon multiple mountains that can smash the ground, keeping her in one place was the easiest thing ever.

But, when it happens repeatedly, it was already easy for the Huntress to adapt to it and, now, she unleashes a counterattack, making Lumine and Zhongli flinch in surprise. She gets out of the stones, unleashing a devastating dashing slash that she initiated from a high stance, the technique had enough power to carve a deep impression that burnt the ground where it was unleashed.

Of course, as soon as Lumine saw the rock getting broken, she immediately jumped upwards, knowing that the Huntress was going to do a dashing slash since that was the one attack that could swiftly end everything. And since she dodged it, she leaps into the air while swinging her blade which generates gale-force winds to shred her opponent apart. And since it hit the Huntress directly, it made her take a bunch of damage. 

The Huntress disappears, retreating at an area away from Lumine and Zhongli. Lumine was about to rush her, seeing that she was weakened but stopped immediately when she saw the Huntress' 'vision' glowing.

"Summon: Endless Penumbra!" She yells out as shadows came out of the ground. Tens, hundreds, maybe even thousands from all over the room. Zhongli summoned a meteor that took out half of what the Huntress has summoned but, there were still a lot of them rushing towards Venti and Aether. Soon enough,

"Burn!" A male's voice yells out as a phoenix suddenly appears, taking out the remaining shadows. His body was bloody, full of wounds as he was panting and his face was covered in blood.

"Diluc!" Mona yells out in surprise, not knowing that he could get back up but, in fact, it was too early for him to get back up and head straight into battle. He might get knocked out of fatigue and possibly die from it as well so, Mona was extremely worried. Especially since... she hasn't been able to read anything at all. She tried it but, it was all foggy. Possibly the Huntress' doing so, she couldn't provide any help using her astrology.

The Huntress soon sends out giant beasts at Diluc, now running at him. He grips his greatsword and unleashes a powerful series of sword slashes that seemingly takes the form of a rampaging tiger engulfed in flames that charges towards the enemies at blinding speeds. With that done, the beasts that were heading towards him collapse, soon disintegrating.

"...It's quite humiliating to collapse in battle. But, I will make sure it won't happen again." He angrily says, slightly disappointed in himself as he then stares at the Huntress. She didn't like the look on his face as it seemed extremely dangerous so, she brought out her 'vision' once more.