Aether and Amber

Aether's POV

"Are you ready to attack?" Amber asks, hiding in the bush that was to the right of me. I then prepare my skills, gripping my sword as I then observe the hilichurls. Seeing them getting close together at the middle, made it perfect for an attack.

"Now!" I yell out at her, standing up as I then form a tornado, forming all of them in one place as Amber jumps out of the bush she's hiding in. She then shoots an arrow to the air, summoning a rain of arrows upon the compressed enemies. Clearing them.

"Nice! Seriously, that's so helpful for clearing out enemies." Amber says, smiling as she raised her hand, facing her palm at me, signaling a high five.

"That rain of arrows of yours is really cool though." I say, high fiving her back as I smile. I then look around, seeing if there were anything left. Maybe one was still alive or one was escaping but, using my elemental sight, I saw that there was no one left. Which made me sigh in relief.

"How are you and Venti doing lately? It's been quite a while when you came back to Mondstadt." Amber says, picking up pieces of hilichurl masks that were littered around the area. I help her do the same.

"Everything is currently all okay. And, I thought I should visit for Christmas so I might stay here for a couple weeks." I say, picking up the bags and putting it in the bag she brought and is currently carrying. Well, I rarely spend time here now since I go to other regions and investigate more about this world. Mondstadt and Liyue now is a home that I can go home to as I was already so used to it. I feel comforted just entering the gates. And, it makes me happy that Venti is there waiting for me.

"Christmas is later tonight, right? Do you have any plans with him?" Amber asks, closing the bag, clutching it, and carrying it in her back. She starts fixing her clothes, then stares at me, waiting for an answer. I do have plans. Really big plans but, I'm just scared of doing it. Rejection and everything like that is making me reconsider. Not only that, but there's no preparations at all.

"Ah... yeah." I say, having a worried tone. I didn't mean for it to sound like that but, it appears it was already too late as she started walking towards me, having a worried but smiling look on her face.

"Something wrong? I can help you!" She smiles brightly. I do know she could help but, well, is this really something I should just be saying out loud? That I'm going to marry Venti? I could treat it as a surprise but since they're part of the Knights of Favonius, they technically have to know.