Failure

Third Person's POV

"Why did you let her escape like that?" Diluc angrily asks Dainsleif, grabbing him by his shirt. Diluc's eyes were slowly releasing tears, from anger, and sadness from losing another loved one. He couldn't handle it anymore as it was slowly making him dizzy and sick.

"This is hardly my fault." Dainsleif calmly says, glaring while pushing away Diluc's hand. Despite not being able to stop him from gripping his shirt, it at least lessened the strength it was previously using.

"Why didn't you stop her from moving like before? Did you intentionally make her leave?" Diluc again asks, frustrated about the fact that the Huntress was right in front of him, and yet she still managed to escape unscathed. Dainsleif sighs, now slapping Diluc's hand away as he steps backward slowly.

"I have no reason to do that. If, and only if, I even had a thought like that, I would be banished from this world by you all immediately." Dainsleif says, with a clear voice and conscience, brimming with honesty. And besides that, he wouldn't even get anything if he deliberately killed Aether. He would just get more enemies and that is the one thing he doesn't want.

"Back off." Kaeya says, stepping in front of Diluc, being aware of Dainsleif's currently increasing hostility to Diluc. Soon enough, the red-haired male groans, now glaring at Kaeya.

"I don't fucking need your help." Diluc grumpily says, looking back and forth at Kaeya and Dainsleif. He felt slightly disappointed in himself because of the fact that he received the help of so many people, when he wanted to do things on his own. Mostly for the fact that no one would get hurt that way.

"I was trying to back you up. If you don't want it then sure, whatever." Kaeya snorts, now slowly backing away from Diluc as he starts chuckling sarcastically. Soon enough, both of them started arguing about the recent events. 

"Both of you are clearly beyond help." Dainsleif sighs, face-palming as he starts to leave the scene, afraid of getting caught up in their dispute.

.

.

.

"Mona, I thought that you could read fates and futures. Why the hell did this happen?" Zhongli says, approaching Mona who was crouched due to looking at Aether and Venti. She was troubled because she didn't know what had happened to Venti. He went unconscious but, he shouldn't be out for that long.