Immortal

Third Person's POV

It's already been a few weeks after that incident. Nothing in particular happened. Just a few celebrations here and there, visits, and gift giving once again. They all cherished their time with Aether even more due to experiencing him dying once. Now, everything is as calm as it can be. No fights, no sudden dangers, no arguments, no disputes, just... calmness. 

Along with the sound of waves, brushing up against the sand with the wind scattering the leaves all throughout the island. Venti and Aether decided to get a house somewhere. Some place where there's no trouble at all. No enemies in sight, no possible threats, just a nice peaceful place where they can settle down.

It's like the Serenitea Pot, although not in an actual teapot. It's an island that's very far away from all the others, a very enclosed and beautiful place. Like the island that was in Venti's dream. To add more details, their friends visit them using a portal, made by the genius Albedo who has healed up and decided to make their lives easier. So, rather than having to go on a boat and take maybe 3 days just to get to Aether's island, they just have to use this portal.

Venti and Aether were still worried about making children. Scared about having another entity arrive in Teyvat just to separate them again, they kind of resisted in touching each other for a while. Although, they hugged and cuddled a lot. Just not anything further due to that fear of being separated once again.

In time, they'll finally be freed from that fear of separation. Soon, they'll do whatever they want, finally doing everything they can as a married couple. It'll all pass by, but one thing that will stay is their undying and immortal love for each other. A beautiful and shining feeling that will make you want to live forevermore.

Currently, they were just sitting atop a small cliff, having a little platform perfect for sitting down, having magnificent sightlines for the view, and their house. It was almost like Venti's dream. Only thing missing is, their children. Though, he's not sure they're going to turn out the same way. He does hope they do but, right now there's a lot more important things to think about.

"What do we do now? Any suggestions?" Venti asks, wondering what to do from here. When everything was finally done, getting the place they wanted, getting the peace they deserved, Venti's first thought was... 'what now?' He at least knows that they'll be together forever. Making food for Aether, waiting for him while he's on his travels, cleaning the house, and maybe become a family but, those are very achievable and short dreams. Minor for someone who is immortal.

"I don't really know. We've found... peace, at least." Aether answers in reply. Truth be told, he didn't know what to do from there. This was the first time they've finally settled down. Found a place they could go, a proper home where they can surely stay forever. It was... kind of unsettling how things were so peaceful but,