Mona

Mona's POV

"It's all ready!" I shout out. A little excited about trying it out but, I yelled it out to make sure Zhongli hears it. I sigh, remembering the fact that this... shouldn't be exciting at all. Seeing Venti's face, lying helplessly on the bed is just so saddening to see. Especially about the fact that I failed to protect both of them.

"Do you need anything else?" Zhongli asks me, looking extremely worried. While I am grateful for everything he's done, I can't really bring him with me to Venti's dream. If I could be able to, then I would definitely do so. He knows more about him since they're both Archons. 

Well, it seems like Lumine, or that abyss princess removed the memories of everyone in that particular moment where the Huntress said that Venti and Zhongli were Archons. As for Jean and others who've already known previously, nothing really changed.

"Well, I guess you could get out of the room so I can focus." I tell Zhongli, wanting to be in the maximum focus I can be for this. I'm worried that if I even get disturbed for a single second, I'll be removed from the dream immediately. And, I wonder if I even have enough energy to last. Seems like I should make it quick then.

"No need to sound upset. But, okay." He says, sighing before smiling at me. Did I really sound upset? Well, if I did then I'm sure it's understandable. It's been a crazy couple of days. Just a month after marriage and Aether's dead already. We're lucky that no one else died in the process but, it's still depressing and driving me insane that Aether's dead.

"I'll tell you what happens." I say to him. In any case, I should just focus. Who knows, we might find some way to revive him. Well, he's already in a coffin so, there's nothing we can do anymore. Maybe talking to a god would do, or going through time would be enough, or maybe sacrificing a higher-being to get him back but right now, he's... dead.

"Thanks." Zhongli says, smiling at me as he then leaves the room. I wonder if him and Childe would be like this too. Well, Childe was affiliated with the Tsaritsa and other Harbingers and him being extremely powerful, him suddenly dying at the hands of the Huntress would not go unnoticed. 

I'm highly sure that either the Tsaritsa would come to save him, or all the Harbingers would be sent to defeat the Huntress. Though, I can't even see a way of defeating that demon of a person. She might even be a god for all I know. 

I... digress. I should focus on what I'm doing. I want to get him back as quickly as possible. If I couldn't save Aether, then I will do whatever I can to save Venti.