Together, forever.

Third Person's POV

A lot has happened between the both of them. In such a short time, for most at least, they've gotten married. Surely 11 months of a relationship is enough to see if someone truly loves you. Well, there are some that breaks up even after 7 years of a relationship. But with Aether and Venti, it wasn't like that at all.

11 months of their relationship was just full of love, a lot of embarrassing moments, new friendships, dates, and getting even closer to each other. Now married and living together. Venti, an immortal being that has longed for something like this has finally found it. Thinking about it like that, you could truly imagine how happy and surprised he must be.

At first, Aether had a lonely windblume festival. No one to talk to, nothing to do, and nothing to even accomplish. He was saddened by the fact that he can't even talk to Venti. He was basically love deprived because of it and it made him do a lot of embarrassing things. For him and for Venti.

Then, Mona and Aether had a talk about what Aether wanted to do in the meantime. Well, it was also like a test. He wanted to know if Venti truly loved him. Even though both of them were practically contemplating on whether or not the other person loved them, just goes to show they truly love each other.

They talked and made quite a loving plan. A plan in which Aether had to just push himself, pun intended, and be the one to seduce Venti this time. Both of them really just wanted each other. Each other's love, gaze, attention, and everything else. 

After he pushed Venti onto the bed, he really wanted to go further. Kissing, touching, cuddling, and even further. But Venti's worries and doubts made him say "not yet". Worried about whether or not Aether was forcing himself. Well, Aether explained himself but, the mood was already ruined. 

Instead, they had a lovely date amongst the flowers. They had a really good talk. Mostly, reassuring and comforting each other from all worries. But they can't help it when it's practically the first time they've gotten themselves into something so serious. Especially love. The emotion that gives either the most amazing, or the most painful feelings in the world.

After all of that, time passes. Quickly, but also slowly. Multiple months have gone by and both of them were still together. They've celebrated different birthdays, gone on different events, and did everything they could together. The thought that this all might end someday, isn't making them sad. But pushing themselves to love each other even more and thoroughly.

Then, Venti promised that he was seeking advice for the last time at Mona. He really didn't want to bug her even further so, he promised that. Although, Mona misunderstood it as he was never going to meet with her again but luckily, that got resolved quickly. Mona is an extremely important person in his life and he never wants to end his friendship with her.