One-Sided Awkwardness

Third Person's POV

"I think you should start getting some rest." Mona says, looking at Venti before taking another bite on her meal. It was some chicken and rice that Paimon had also been eating. Venti just stares back and forth on their meals, remembering that he hasn't eaten a proper meal yet.

Mona, before putting another scoop in her mouth, glances at Venti. She was kind of aware that he didn't have a full meal yet. Well, he was in fact glaring at the food a little too intense. Mona puts down her spoon on her plate and raises her hand.

"Excuse me! Can we have another one of these?" She shouts at the server who was walking around. 

"Right away, maam!" The lady says before going right back into the kitchen and started cooking. Mona then lowers her hand and then flashes a smile at Venti with a face that basically said 'I know you wanted one too.'

"...Thank you.." Venti says, squirming in his seat. Mona, just waves her hand in reply, meaning that it's fine and nothing as she then takes another bite. Venti was basically drooling at the sight of the food. 

"Hmm... After this, you should go and sleep already. It's getting pretty dark." Mona says before drinking from the glass of water next to her. Venti stares up at the sky and sees that the sun was setting. He sighs.

On the other hand, Paimon was just extremely silent, having a bright smile on her face as she continuously takes multiple bites on her meal, drinking afterwards, and then taking a bite once again. Venti just stares in shock or curiosity on how she never feels so full after eating so much in a day.

"Here's your order!" The lady says, smiling as she then puts down the plate right in front of Venti. Mona smiles and then slightly nods her head, telling him to eat up. He smiles back, and then completely devour the meal.

"...Hungry?" Mona asks teasingly, chuckling afterwards. Venti just nods and then continuous on eating. 

For anyone who was watching, it was kind of surprising to see the three of them together, without Aether. The traveler was kind of busy in finding meanings and finding out clues but, now he's absorbed in love, fascinated by it, wishing to know more about it.

After telling Venti to come with him to Liyue, he immediately went back his room. He was just staying in some sort of hotel since he barely even spends time at a house because he just kept on walking around and exploring all these areas. He wasn't going to make use of a house,  basically. That's why he resorted on staying in one room.