Drink the night away

Third Person's POV

After they've put all of the gifts in the bag that Venti got from Marjorie, they sit back down on their sits, waiting for more of Aether's friends to come. Venti was still embarrassed by the thoughts he had beforehand, blushing up until now, and fully distracted by it. He tries to remain calm but every time he looks at Aether, the thoughts just resurface and making him more embarrassed.

"Achoo~!" Venti sneezes, quite loudly, obviously due to his allergies but, there were no cats around them so, who could've possibly activated his allergies? 

"So this is where you both were!" The voice of a girl yells out, in a tone that could be easily misunderstood as annoyed or irritated by something. Realizing who it was, Venti quickly steps away, far enough so that his nose stops acting up.

"D-Diona..! I'm assuming you also came here to congratulate us..?" Aether says, awkwardly smiling because of the fact that he's worried about Venti but, he can't just leave Diona since it would just make her upset. 

"Yes! This makes this a whole lot easier!" Diona smiles, looking relieved at the fact that she doesn't need to explain herself. 

"Congratulations to the both of you! To think that you were just hanging out with Diona the other day, and now look at you~!" Margaret says, smirking as she places a drink on top of the table. 

"...And what's this supposed to be?" Aether asks her, curious about the drink that was placed in front of him. He holds it in his hand and inspects it.

"It's a gift of course! A complementary drink, rather." Margaret says as she smiles sweetly. Aether just puts it back down on the table and let's out a suspiciously sounding "Ok...".

"And what's his problem?" Diona asks with a rather angry tone, pointing at Venti who was hiding behind the fountain, rubbing his red nose to try and stop himself from sneezing. 

"He's allergic to cats so, it must be because of the cat hair on your clothes..?" Aether says, trying to not make it sound as if Venti was allergic to Diona herself. Surely enough, that would be quite offensive. Hence why he decided to sugarcoat it a little.

"Hmph! If he's allergic to cats, then he won't be good for our business! To think that you love someone like that! How rude!" Diona says, putting her arms together and looks away, looking extremely angry at her own statement.