a new life together

Venti's POV

It's been a month after the party and so far everything has been fine. Occasional visits from the people in Liyue but, nothing's changed. Well, something has changed and that is the fact that me and Aether are living together. 

We decided to buy a house in Mondstadt and stay there for a couple months or years before we got enough money to get an even bigger and better one. The one we bought was quite big already but, he says that he wants to get a place where there's beautiful scenery. The scenery at the house we bought was just other houses so, there's not much to see at all.

The house in general has maybe 6 rooms in total. 2 floors, 3 rooms downstairs, 3 rooms upstairs. Though, the three rooms that were downstairs was a bathroom, a pantry, and a little area for a washing machine and a dryer. The rooms upstairs were a bathroom, and 2 bedrooms. Since we agreed on sleeping on the same bed, we made the other bedroom into a storage room. 

Paimon, is now permanently staying at Mona's house, per my request. Mona has interrupted me and Aether enough in the past so, I don't want Paimon to do the same. She could just stay there and since Mona's rich enough anyways, she could keep on feeding herself and enjoying herself. And with that, it's just the two of us at this house.

It's quite decorated unlike both of our houses when we weren't living together. Right now, there's air-conditioning, a fridge, a kitchen with everything that's needed, a full-on deluxe bedroom and bathroom, and just fancy house in general. Well, since Ningguang wanted to be my 'mother' again despite the event being over, she decided to be the one to decorate this entire house.

Not like I'm complaining. It's really well done. For what I do during days, I just cook for us, I clean the house, basically a house wife. Well, not much I can do anyways. I do go out and sing for the people, of course. But I mostly cook, clean, and maintain order in the house. We don't have kids so, there's not a lot to do.

Aether goes out and hunts for food, does his daily commissions, requests, and bounties. Going to all these different domains while I stay here. I do come along when he asks me to since he said that I'm really powerful. What do you expect? I'm a god after all. Not that I can casually flaunt and brag about that fact but, it just makes me feel good inside despite having that title is actually painful.

Sometimes, Aether's friends casually get into the house. Having house parties, playing games, and sometimes, I would just find a bunch of workers get into the house, bringing inside a lot of packages. I should be scared but, I'm not because Ningguang just smiles at me as she tells the workers to get the packages inside.

She restocks our food, makes sure our furniture is top-quality, and makes sure every device in this house is repaired and fixed. She's rather spoiling both of us too much. I did talk to her about it but she won't listen! She doesn't listen at all! Well, I guess she could just sell the things she decides to replace and get a lot of money from it. That's what she said anyway.