Valentines at Liyue's Lantern Festival

Aether's POV

"Oh? You're actually here? To think that I didn't even notice..." Zhongli, sitting on a chair, says before continuing to drink the tea from the cup he's holding. 

"Nice to see you too." I hear Venti from behind as he then walks towards Zhongli. I see him hiding something behind him, holding it in his hands. What is that..? It's... a teapot? What does he plan to do with that? It looks extremely innocent but, knowing Venti... it might take a turn for the worse.

"Would you like a refill~?" Venti asks, smiling extremely... pure. If a stranger looked at that face, they would trust him immediately but, again, knowing him, surely it isn't that simple. Zhongli stares at it, looking as if he was suspicious. I mean, I would be too. He then puts his cup down on the table. Seems like he thought it was trustworthy seeing as though it was in a teapot. Well, I might just be jumping into conclusions.

"Sure." Zhongli says, waiting for Venti to pour the liquid in the cup. I stare, slightly interested in what was going to happen. Venti pours the liquid into the cup as Zhongli stares at it. Venti quickly moves away, seeing that it was almost full. The color was a little gold looking? Seems like it was tea. Zhongli also looked surprised so he then takes his cup and takes a sip. 

"It tastes... good? What is this?" He asks, his eyes widening in surprise. I then heard Venti giggling. Oh, this isn't going to end so well. For Zhongli, at least.

"Dandelion wine~!" Venti smirks mischievously as he says it. I sigh, realizing that this was the case. I then see Zhongli slam the cup into the table, obviously angry.

"You..! To think that you would use your anemo abilities to move the direction of the aroma is way too deceitful!" He says, looking upset and betrayed. I do feel bad for him but, it's just... he should've expected this. I mean, I had some sort of sign that this was going to happen.

"You noticed?" Venti asks, looking genuinely surprised. He then claps his hands, congratulating Zhongli for noticing the use of his abilities, obviously mocking him.

"I did just now!" Zhongli says, his tone is a bit sounding as though he felt betrayed. I... kind of feel bad know. Though, I don't know how deep exactly is their friendship and how long they've known each other so, it would be best to just stay on the sidelines and watch it.

"Come on~! We haven't met in so long and I wanted to provide you a little gift!" Venti says, avoiding Zhongli's attempts to grab him. I do want to stop Zhongli but, that would make him want to grab me instead.