Christmas Plan

Third Person's POV

"Hey... isn't this a bit too much..?" Venti asks, looking a bit perplexed as he watches the people with him simply walk with him, seemingly ignoring all the wrong things that were happening.

"What do you mean? We're just helping you find a place." Mona asks, raising her right eyebrow in confusion as she looks over the edge, currently finding them a 'place' as they were all at the mountain above Whispering Woods.

"I get that but, wasn't I supposed to be the only one here? Why is Albedo, Sucrose and Noelle here too..!" Venti says, confused as to why this suddenly happened. He just left on his own at Mona's house, but when he was about to leave Mondstadt, Albedo and Sucrose came along.

He thought that maybe they were just going the same way as they didn't speak to each other at all. But they followed him up to the mountain where he thought he could get flowers. And to his surprise, Mona, Paimon and Noelle was already there, seemingly waiting for him. Which is why he was so confused. 

"I'm searching for a nice view of Mondstadt to sketch, though, I do think that it would prove to be helpful to you." Albedo says, holding out his sketch pad as he stretches his body forward, trying to get a good angle of a kind of beautiful area.

"T-that's true." Venti hesitantly agrees. He had planned to just spend some time alone, thinking of a perfect gift and talk to himself but, guess that won't be done. He silently stands behind all of them as they were all doing their own thing. Albedo and Sucrose were inspecting nearby items, Mona, Noelle, and Paimon were together and going around the area, finding a place.

"Isn't this the perfect place?" Noelle asks, pointing at the peak of the mountain. Venti gets curious and goes to where Noelle was pointing at. Mona follows after him. His eyes sparkled in seeing the beautiful view. He put his hand above his eyes as to cover it from the sun. His hair was blowing on the course of the wind.

"It's a little dull, isn't it?" He says, looking at the place he was standing on. There was just grass, no flowers or anything like that. Sure there was a beautiful view of Mondstadt and the lake, but that was really it.

"Then let's decorate it a little. Make it prettier before you decide to bring Aether here." Mona says, approaching the peak, having some flowers on her hand. Venti steps backward, letting Mona do her thing.

"How exactly are we supposed to decorate it?" He asks, tilting his head in confusion as Mona suddenly crouched on the peak.