ch 13: nate

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕊𝕆 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤... 🥺

As I sat quietly in the passenger's seat of Tristan's truck, I was a little shocked.

The car ride home was pleasant enough and Tristan wasn't being his normal dickish self.

Sunny, who was leaning forward between us from her seat in the back, rested her head against Tristan's seat, reaching forward to gently massage my shoulder.

"Nate, I'm so sorry! I still can't believe he hit you."

"It's okay, Flower. I'm fine."

"But... Why didn't you hit him back? You guys have been in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for forever. You could've done some serious damage."

I smiled as I looked back at her, gently squeezing her hand that was working on my shoulder.

"That's the point, Flower. We were trained to have discipline. With the way he was talking about you, I would've probably killed him. And besides, your 'little boyfriend'--"

"Ex."

Tristan smirked and cocked his head back to look at Sunny, who was rolling her eyes as I continued.

"Yeah, him. He hit like a girl anyway."

"Hey!"

Sunny punched my shoulder, causing me to chuckle a little before rubbing the spot she just hit.

"No offense, Sun! I never said you hit like a girl."

She giggled a little before sitting back in her seat, crossing her arms.

"Whatever."

There was a comfortable silence in the car for a minute or so before Sunny once again leaned forward, looking back and forth between me and Tristan.

"Hey. You guys know what would be, like, really fun?"

Tristan and I gave each other a look before he shrugged and I looked back at Sunny.

"What?"

"A sleepover! Ya know, like when we were little?"

The idea did seem like a good one and I guess Tristan must've agreed because a second later, a huge grin was on his face as he looked at Sunny in the rearview mirror.

"Sounds like a plan, Bunni."

🖤

𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣?

𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥? 𝕀𝕗 𝕤𝕠, 𝕨𝕙𝕠?

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤!!!