ch 31: tristan

It seemed to creep up on me, but October was finally here, and although the leaves haven't really started changing yet, the Bunni-shaped hole in my heart was getting bigger every day

I had just left another check-up and as I got into the car, the feminine voice ripped me from my thoughts.

"What'd they say?"

"Everything's fine."

"Well, that's good. Right?"

I sighed before looking over at Nikki and although I appreciated how she was there for me, (in more ways than one) I knew that it was never going to be enough to rid me of the feelings I had for Sunny.

I shook my head, silently telling Nikki to stop, but that just spurred her on harder.

Her grin widened as she reached into my shorts and began to stroke me.

I tilted my head back on the couch and closed my eyes, trying my best to stifle my moans.

I knew someone could come home any moment, but with the way Nikki had me in her mouth, I wasn't sure if anything could stop me at that moment.

"Fuck..."

I didn't hear the sound of heels clicking against the marble floor as she got closer, but her shrieking definitely caught my attention.

"Tristan! What the hell?!?!"

"Mom?!"

"Honestly, Tristan. What in the blue hell were you thinking? You think I like chasing little sluts out of my house? I don't wanna have to do this again."

"Then maybe you should be having this conversation with both of your sons."

I mumbled my response smirking a bit when I saw my mom's eyebrows knit together in confusion; I knew she heard me.

"What?"

I simply shrugged, wanting her to just punish me already so I could head to my room.

She sighed and shook her head, disappointment etched across her face.

"I don't even wanna give these to you."

"What?"

She paused for a second, before shifting a little in her seat across from me. A second later, she tossed a set of keys on the living room table, causing a look of confusion to finding its way onto my face.

"What are these?"

I picked up the keys and examined them for a second before looking back over at my mom.

"The keys to that old condo we got you."

I shook my head in disbelief for a moment before a small smile started taking over my face.

"Wait, you guys are letting me--"

"There are conditions-- huge ones."

I was finally able to rip my gaze from the keys in my hand when my mom tossed another item on the table-- a course catalog for the city college I was planning on going to once upon a time.

"Spring semester, Tristan. I'm serious."

🖤