74. are you afraid?

‼️⚠️ mature content‼️⚠️

Keigo's was covered with blood from a big blow to the head. He hid around the corner, in the candy aisle, as the villain stomped around looking for him in the marketplace.

"Come on out Hawks! I know you can't handle the power!" He yelled as he slammed his arms around the tight aisles. This villain was about 7 feet tall but was just naturally strong.

"You can't play hide and seek forever!" He growled.

Damn he's right. I'm not good against huge power types! I'm cornered! Keigo thought as he tries to come up with a plan with very little feathers left.

As the villain roamed through with no luck, he looks up at those corner mirrors for blind spots and sees Hawks through it, hiding.

He grinned and charged toward the shelves as they fell against one another, creating a domino effect. One by one until they reached Hawks and it nearly crushed him as he escaped narrowly. But what he didn't know was the villain waiting for him at his exit and hit him again causing Hawks to go flying back outside in the parking lot and lands against a car.

As the car alarm goes off, the villain storms outside and grabs ahold of him and slams him on the concrete floor.

"You're pathetic! You know that? You don't deserve the top spot in the hero standings! The hero commission is twisted!" He growled as he throws him once again towards a car.

Hawks has a hard time standing up as he now has one feather in his hand and he expands it as it now looks like a large sword.

"You talk too much." Hawks chuckled.

"Are you mocking me?! I'll show you!" As the villain starts storming towards Hawks, he gets ready.

Nearby, footsteps are being heard as they're rushing over.

"HAAAAAH!"

Shirou jumps up and kicks the villain in the face, with her powerful kick the villain was thrown back into the store causing the roof to collapse and food and such getting flown outside from the impact.

"Eh? Yuzu! I had that—argh!" He winced in pain as he held his side.

"Yeah sure ya did!" She smiled widely then remembered on how her large fangs are shown when she smiles and it makes people uncomfortable so she stops smiling.

"You look like crap!" She chuckled.

Yuzu.

Her fur was much more roughed up and not as groomed as much back then. But it still had its beautiful natural color. Her hero costume was still the same from her UA design. Such an original.

She was young.

She was hungry. Hungry for action all the time. I mean she only just graduated from UA a year ago and she's showing true potential of a true hero. Even as a sidekick.

"I thought you had it?"

"I still do. This is all part of the plan see?" Hawks chuckled as they both faced the supermarket as the smoke clears and they can see the villain with a bloody mouth, barely getting up from his feet.

"I got this!" She said determinedly.

"That wasn't part of the plan Yuzu." Hawks reminded her.

"Well your plan didn't work. I got this!"

"Hehe always trying to steal my thunder huh?" Hawks chuckled.

"Well duh! You get a lot of attention anyways, it's time for me to get some now!"