73. i want to know...

‼️⚠️ mature content ‼️⚠️

We finally got back home and I immediately started healing my shoulder. The pain was throbbing and I couldn't handle it anymore. After that there was one more thing I had to do.

_______ bolted to the pharmacy and bolted right back home next to Keigo as he was getting undressed for the shower.

"Hey what's that?" Keigo asked as I pulled out a small box from a plastic bag.

"It's 'the morning after pill'." I replied.

"Oh...R—Right. Sorry, I just got carried away and I couldn't help myself with you." He said pulling me by my waist and slapped my ass.

"Easy there tiger." I chuckled as we shared a kiss.

We showered together, the steam of the hot water was very relaxing to our sore muscles. Meanwhile with the water running down our faces, I ended up healing Keigo for the little inconvenience I made on his face.

***

We didn't wake up until 5:38 pm. We were exhausted. You can say we were exhausted for two reasons. One, being I followed Keigo and fought him all night until morning, and two we were still tired from....well you can figure that out on your own. 😉

"So, Shigaraki is being led on to believe that you can play both sides of the coin, when in reality you're just playing one side?" I asked as we both ate take-out food on the floor of our living room. I know it's a random spot to eat but once we sat down on the floor we didn't want to get up.

"Yes. With Twice, Spinner, and Mr. Compress gone from their group, I can now speak as freely as I want."

"So they kept monitoring you? With the way you talk?"

"Unfortunately yes. I had to watch what I said to not blow my cover of being a spy."

Him telling me all of this, makes me feel bad. All this time I thought he was as free as a bird. But he really wasn't.

"Alright. What's the plan?"

"Huh?"

"What's the plan Keigo? How do we take these guys down once and for all?"

"We're not doing that." He replied.

"What?! What do you mean 'we're not doing that'? Then what was the point of telling me?"

"The point of telling you was because I didn't want to keep lying about it to you. This is my mission and my missions alone ______."

Is he fucking crazy I thought. There's no way he could do this alone. Which is what he said to me last night.

"Then what about last night when you told me that you couldn't do this alone? What did you mean by that then?"

"What I meant....i didn't want to be the only one who knew about this. It was hard to keep it to myself. It was hard to not tell you. _______ everyday I wondered if today was going to be the day that I would "accidentally" let the cat out of the bag. But I couldn't pull myself to do it. That's why I decided to leave it all up to you. I knew you would've gotten curious and I knew you would've followed me. You're a smart person who's hungry for action."

"You need me for what exactly?" I furrowed my brows.

"Support." He said quietly and slurped on his noodles.

Emotional support? Emotional support?! Keigo I know you're smarter than that! I know what you really want!

You want to be free.

***

It's night.

I know Keigo's going to leave, but then there was a knock at our door, I walk over and opened the door revealing Katsuki. He was holding some snacks and drinks for a hangout session.