75. trust in yourself and others

‼️⚠️mature content ‼️⚠️

I come up from the rubble. I'm stuck down here in their incubator room. The Nomu is still intact and hasn't woken up, so that's in my favor but how do I get out of here? With new additional wounds to my body, it'll make me a bit slower but we finally cornered Shigaraki and Toga. As soon as I brush myself off I looked up and I froze like a deer in headlights.

Could it be?

"Yuzu?" Her lips quivered.

Yuzu was standing there. Tall and firm.

"Hey!" She smiled widely.

But...but how can she be here?! She's dead!!

- 3 days earlier -

"Thank you very much!" Keigo bowed.

"Have a nice day Mr. Hawks!" The woman bowed. Keigo flew straight to the SWA to meet up with _______ and Katsuki.

"Hey I'm back! Brought some Takoyaki!" He smiled as he held up two bags in his hands.

"Finally I'm starving!" Katsuki whined.

________ was sitting in front of a white board that had clues and pictures of the villains apart of Shigaraki's group.

Including a picture of Dabi.

She stared at it for a while.

"Hellooo ______?"

Dabi.

He was apart of this group.

So, where are you?

"_______!"

"W—What? Oh sorry! Thank you for the food Keigo." She gave him a fake smile and took the food.

"Alright so far we've gotten the names of each individual who's in the League with Shigaraki or who've been in it." Katsuki said as I took a bit out of the freshly made takoyaki that burned my mouth a bit.

Katsuki walks up to the whiteboard.

"We've got Tomura Shigaraki. Toga Himeko. Spinner. Twice. Mr. Compress. Kurogiri. And Dabi."

_______ starts coughing right after he said that last name and chokes a bit on her food.

"S—Sorry it's just hot!" I lied.

"Let's separate em shall we?" Keigo said as he first separated Mr. Compress, Spinner, Twice, and Kurogiri by putting them into one section of the whiteboard. He grabs a whiteboard marker and writes "DECEASED" above them.

He then puts Shigaraki and Toga together and writes "ALIVE" above them.

Lastly. He moved Dabi to the bottom of the white board as if he wasn't going to be an issue and wasn't important and writes "MIA" above his picture.

Dabi. He's been missing for a couple of years now.

"Don't forget the Nomu Hawks." Katsuki added.

"Oh right." Instead of a picture of the Nomu which they didn't have, he just wrote "NOMU" with the pictures of Shigaraki and Toga.

We go over more information that Keigo gives us about this group and just by the amount he's giving me and Katsuki, it's only reminding me how long he's been doing this.

"So you killed Twice and Spinner? How did Shigaraki and Toga not find out?" I asked with a bit of concern cause those villains aren't slow.

"I lied to them." Keigo answered as he remembers when he set them both up in a trap. Then lied to both Shigaraki and Toga that he was nowhere near their location, in fact he was out doing errands with Endeavor.