Its Friday also summer it is 2 weeks before we start school so me and Lilly are hanging out at my house. I said Lilly what do u want to do she said I don't know how about we do a face mask I said sure ok. We put on peel off face masks and chilled on my bed and watched The Kissing Booth aka our favorite movie. After we took off our face masks we went downstairs I said Lilly she said wats up Lacey. I said school starts Aug 10th she said hmm yea wat about we were both eating ice cream. I was just thinking about how we are both single and we don't have a man. She laughed and said butch we don't need guys they stink and they are really horny im good my mom started laughing she said im sry but that was really funny. And we all started laughing I said yea both our parents are divorced so we just relate to each other on that. My brother left when I started high school he went into the airforce and became a mechanic. Lilly was always an only child so wen we became best friends we also became sisters because we helped each other through so much. She was there when my brother left we were both there for each other wen our parents got divorced it was really hard on both of us but we got through it. Lilly said earth to lacey u there I said huh sry I was just thinking she said just making sure u ok. I laughed and said yea I am ok. A little while later we chilled in my room and listened to Black Veil Brides aka both of our favorite band I asked if she could help me clean my room and she said yea her room was a mess too anyway. The thing is I have never been to her house before and I don't know why she said her father is an alcoholic and she doesn't want me around that so I said ok. Her mom cheated on her dad and left him with the house and moved in with her dads best friend and got remarried. She was really angry about that I would be too. My dad left my mom and moved in with his girlfriend and her family I was really angry about that. So was she was like wat the fuck is wrong with my mom and your dad I said I honestly don't know. After we got done cleaning my room it was 1 am we plugged our phones in my mom went to bed a long time ago. Lilly told her dad goodnight and we quickly took showers separately and blow-dryed our hair and immediately went to sleep for the night. We both knew we were going to wake up in pain.