A little while later me and Andy finally changed after being glued to each other for 20 minutes. We both walked out of his bedroom and Lilly stood there smiling. Andy said um ok weird and walked downstairs we both put our clothes in the washing machine. Lilly came downstairs also and put her clothes in the washer as well. She said what I took a shower while you guys showered we looked at her and froze and said ok good. He said so  we all showered and he smiled awkwardly and me and Lilly both laughed at him and he rolled his eyes at us and groaned fuckkkk. Andy laughed and walked away from us and we looked at each other and said ok weird and shrugged our shoulders and walked out of the laundry room and closed the door and turned the light off. We walked into the living room where Andy was sat down on the couch looking at his phone and he smiled. We said why the fuck are you smiling he looked up and said oh nothing Cc texted me something funny. We looked at each other and said ok sounds cool I guess and looked at each other like wat the fuck. We both sat down on the couch and I sat by andy and put my head on his shoulder and he smiled and kissed my head and I smiled. He took a picture of us but he didn't post it which didn't bother me. He said ok so what are we going to do in the mean time while we are waiting for later. He said actually I need gas before we do anything tonight. I said oh cool we could get snacks and drinks from the gas station for later and he said yea sure why not. Lilly said could we maybe go to the store and get some face masks question mark. Andy laughed and said yea sure I don't mind and we both smiled and said ok. He got up to go grab his keys and his wallet and he said I will be right back and we both said ok sounds good. We stayed on the couch and waited for him to come back downstairs we got up and both put our shoes on. We took a selfie in the mirror as Andy was walking downstairs and he photo bombed us and we both started laughing. I posted it on my Instagram and Snapchat. I also sent it to andy and Lilly. We all got in the car I sat in the back seat which I didn't mind. Lilly plugged in the aux cord to her phone and we jammed out the whole way to the gas station. We got to the gas station and andy got out and told us to wait so we did. Andy got out and locked the car Lilly unplugged the aux cord and we both continued listening to music while waiting on her dad. He walked to the gas pump and I climbed in the front seat and andy walked over and knocked on the window and we looked at him. Lilly paused the music and he smiled and said what the hell are u doing lacey. I smiled and said I dunno I'm bored and laughed and layed my head back. Andy started smiling at me and I bit my lip while he stared at me and I looked back to Lilly. She was literally gushing over us and said why don't you guys just date I shook my head and said no. Andy continued to fill up the car with gas while we sat in the front seat listening to music together. The door opened and I jumped Andy and Lilly started laughing he said ok you too crack heads let's go get snacks and whatever else you guys want. We both got out and closed the door and andy locked the door and Lilly walked over by us. I turned to andy and grabbed his face and pulled him close and I kissed him passionately he didn't pull back. We let go and he smiled and turned his head and looked at Lilly. I turned my head and she was smiling really widely at the both of us and she bit her lip. She said um bitchhhh I shipppppp it and we both laughed at her being crazy af.