A couple minutes later we were talking about bands I was raised on. He said wat old rock bands do u know. I said kiss, Metallica, ac/dc Aerosmith and things like that. He said yea those are all really good bands I said yea I know. Lilly said my dad obviously raised me on really good bands. I said yea I bet ur dad is fucking andy black so I bet he did and I laughed and so did andy. After that he said im gonna go put the snacks up and we said ok. After he walked out I said wat the actual fuck hes like a million times hotter in person and Lilly started laughing her ass off. I said wat its like literally true. She was like ok lacey calm ya tits girl and we both started laughing we went downstairs and I almost fell down the god damn stairs but I didn't I started laughing. Lilly said y are u laughing I said bitch I almost fell down the stairs she was like wtfff and started laughing at me and I hit like ur ass would have fell too she said put of breathe oh hell no. We both couldn't breathe I almost threw up she woah Nelly girl u good I said I think so. Andy was like lacey u ok I said ye lmao im ok thanks for asking. Me lily and her dad were all hanging out on the couch and watching TV and movies her dad said oh shit I think the bengals are on. So we all watched a football game her dad kept getting excited and I would laugh and smile bc it was really adorable. Fast forward the begals won and andy looked like a happy little child I took a picture bc it was cute. A little while later it started getting really late andy told us goodnight and said bye love u guys. We said love u back and went upstairs. It was around 1 am before we decided to go to sleep we fell asleep while watching a movie and forgot to turn off the TV in Lilly room oh well. I guess andy came in and tucked us in and turned off the TV he kissed me on the head and I smiled.  He left and we were knocked out for the night.