I got finished changing and went downstairs after I used the restroom. So I could wait to leave with my family to go to the mall. Me and Andy talked and we are ok and he's not mad at me. My mom and dad said they would have to talk to me when we got back I groaned fuckkkk and rolled my eyes and said ok. So much for waking up in a good fucking mood it just got shattered because of my dumb fucking step sister. I sat downstairs and waited for everyone else. Lilly texted me and said I'm not grounded anymore. I said good for you 🙄. Lilly said oh no spill all the details at the mall I said ok. Everyone got downstairs my step sister that snitched on me was smiling I rolled my eyes. My dad said alright yall ready to go my mom said lacey drop the attitude I looked at her and got up and said oh gladly I will drop my fucking attitude and walked outside and closed the door. Everyone got out side and my dad locked the house and he unlocked his truck. He helped my mom in the front seat and I sat next to her and closed the door and instantly put on music the whole way there. Everyone was talking and laughing while I wanted to fucking kill my step sister for being a bitch. An hour later we got to the mall. Andy and Lilly were waiting in a store and we all met up with them. Lilly said ok bitch what's wrong I looked at her and she looked at her dad and said um what the hell happened to her. I leaned in lillys ear and said keep me away from my step sister or I will literally fucking punch the living hell out of her. Lilly pulled back and cupped my face and said babe calm Down ok I will keep you away from her. I said plz sleep over tonight. Lilly said I will have to talk to my dad I smiled slightly and said ok thanks and gave her a hug. Lilly said no problem babe any time I didn't want to let Lilly go at all. I let her go and looked at andy he bit his lip and smiled that made me smile a little and I gave him a hug and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and started laughing. I said I love you Andrew he leaned in my ear and said I love you so much fucking more lacey and I smiled.