While we were driving home I started singing to one of my favorite songs. Andy and Lilly both went quiet to listen to me sing andy and Lilly were both smiling while I was singing my song. After the song was over they were both like damn gorl you can sing I smiled and stared blushing and said thanks you guys. We got home about an hour and a half later. We got into the house at 1:30 am. We all took our shoes off and went upstairs I plugged my phone in lillys room and I went use the restroom. Lilly used the restroom downstairs and so did andy. I came downstairs and said I charged my phone and she said ok sounds good. I sat down and andy said alright you guys and he yawned and said fuckkk I'm exhausted now. We both laughed and he rolled his eyes at us. He walked over to the both of us and gave us a hug. He hugged Lilly and kissed her head and said I love you. She hugged him back and said I love you too dad. Andy walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gave me a hug. I said I love you andy in his ear he said I love you more Lacey and I smiled. He pulled back and lifted my head and he placed a gentle kiss on my lips and I smiled at him and he smiled as well. He pulled back and said ok I love you guys I'm going to sleep and we both said ok goodnight. His kiss lingered against my lips which made me smile again. Lilly said awww your in love with your idol. I said pft plz me no absolutely she laughed and said I know he's also in love with you too and we both smiled like crazy. We both hung out downstairs till around 2 am and then we got up and went into her room. She turned the lamp on and I turned the light off and turned on the fan and closed the door and climbed into bed with her. We ended up cuddling together and I fell asleep in lillys arms and she fell asleep against my head.