I said Andrew he smiled and I knew he was biting his lip. He said yea babe in his really deep voice that sent shivers down my spine. He said wats up I said I'm bored Andy smiled and he said yea babe Me tooo. I laughed and bit my lip and tried not to wake everyone else up In the house. I said hey Andrew he said what's up babe. I said you wanna sneak out tonight. Andy said oh bad girl I'm not sure that's a good idea. I said why not live on the dangerous side once and a while. He smirked and said fineeee babe get dressed I'm on my way. I said are you sure your not to tired. Andy said no I'm down we will just see if we end up fucking in the car. I smiled so widely and he said I'll bring condoms just in case. I grinned and said ok andy said alright I'll get ready and head over I smiled and said ok bye and hung up. I got up quietly and changed and snuck out of my room and quickly used the restroom then went back into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs and put my shoes on and waited for andy. I sat on the couch and waited for him to text me that he is here. I got up and grabbed the house keys so I could lock the house when I leave. My face was starting to look a lot more better thank God the swelling finally went down and it doesn't hurt anymore which is also really good for me.