As I was following Andy out side after. I grabbed my phone and said today is a good day because I get coffee and andy started laughing at me. I told my family I love them and bye and closed the door and started walking. Andy waited outside of my door while smiling and biting his lip. Andy opened my door and I smiled at him and said thank you kind gentleman. Andy laughed and looked down and I walked over to him and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. I said I love you andy he said I love you more lacey and we both smiled. I climbed into his car and andy handed me my backpack and he closed my door and walked to the other side of the car. Lilly said you look really hot today lacey I smiled and said thanks. Andy got in and closed his door and started up the car and we all put our seat belts on and andy started driving to Starbucks. We drove there with the windows down listening to music the whole time. The breeze felt really nice and I smiled while listening to music and my wind was blowing in the wind.  Me and Lilly started singing along to our favorite songs and andy laughed but he also joined in. Andy started drumming his fingers on the steering wheel and nodded his head it was really adorable. Me and Lilly were enjoying ourselves and so was andy. We drove down the highway to get to Starbucks then to school after unfortunately. I was having a really good morning with them. Lilly said here dad insisted on bringing us and picking us up every day after school I did not mind of course. Andy talked to my mom and she didn't mind either. Andy told her he did not want gas money my mom said ok. Andy said I just really like hanging out with the girls and I smiled of course and blushed.