A little while later andy said alright are you ready to leave. I said yea sure it doesn't bother me andy said ok and put me down. Andy said alright are all of you guys ready to go. We all grabbed our stuff and headed back to the car. Me and Lilly both started laughing for no reason. Andy and Cc said why the hell are yall laughing I said I don't know andy laughed and said ummmm ok lmao. Andy unlocked the car and opened the door for me and the others. Cc and Lilly both climbed into the back seat I got in the car and andy closed my door and walked over to the driver's side and climbed in and locked the car. Andy turned on the car and rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof I plugged in the aux cord into my phone and looked for some music to jam out too. Andy started driving and I played black veil brides and andy and Cc both started smiling. Me and Lilly both started jamming out to our favorite songs by them. It was really bright and sunny today I moved my bathing suit bottoms a little and noticed I had a tan I was really excited about that. Andy stopped at a fast food restaurant and got some food. Rebel Love Song came on and andy started singing to it while the window was blowing his hair a Little bit. I started smiling and laughing the whole time because andy was really adorable. We got home an hour later it was 2 pm when we got home. We all got out of the car and andy locked the car and unlocked the house. We all got inside and went upstairs to change. After we all changed we went downstairs and ate our food and hung out together. I started feeling a little sad because I knew andy was leaving in 2 weeks and I wasn't ready to say goodbye. Andy had to start packing soon but I knew he was putting it off as much as he could possible until he knew he had to do it. Lilly also looked a little sad but also probably for the same reason. Andy sighed and said I'm going to have to start packing soon. I sighed and said I know and looked at andy I said love you andy said I love u more lacey. A little while later we all hung out in the living room and binge watched movies. We all ended up falling asleep at atleast 1 am. I fell asleep In andys arms in his bedroom Lilly and Cc both fell asleep on the couch.