We all finally walked into the gas station after me and Andy kissing and Lilly almost shitting herself excited. I laughed and we all walked in. We all went immediately to the snacks and I laughed because Lilly was really excited. Andy said can you plz calm the fuck down Lilly Elizabeth Biersack. She looked up and almost dropped what she was holding and said oh yea sorry dad and looked away. He said I didn't mean to say your full name sorry and he pinched the bridge of his nose. She laughed and said no its ok I'm just used to hearing my full name If I was in trouble. We all got our snacks and drinks for later we all also got slushies. Me and Lilly walked outside holding hands and swinging them back and forth andy was laughing and said plz be careful you guys. We laughed and said ok dad we will. We all got to the car and climbed in I still decided to sit in the back. Andy said alright lacey when we get to the last store and leave you are sitting in front seat for fuck sakes he laughed but also said it really seriously. Lilly said gawd damn dad Jesus calm down we all started laughing and I hit the seat with my back and I couldn't breathe. Lilly turned on some music and we all jammed out to Black Veil Brides on the way to Walmart. Andy rolled the windows down while we drove. I played on my phone while listening to the music and nodding my head a little bit to the beat andy smiled and continued driving. We got to Walmart 5 minutes later andy parked and rolled up the windows and we all got out. Me and Lilly walked together andy locked the car. Lilly wrapped her arm around my neck and we were walking like models and we all started laughing. We walked up to the store and guys immediately started looking at us but we didn't care we felt like bad bitchs. We walked in and normally walked to the face masks isle andy was behind us and he looked very protective of us. We got to the face masks section and picked out a couple of them and walked around a little more. We got to the hair dye isle and looked around some guys started staring at us and one guy whistled at us and we both turned our head quickly. They were looking at us and said hey yall got a Snapchat because you ladies are hot. Andy said fuck off they are minors they said how old he smiled and said 15 we looked at each other and said yea. They said oh sorry they did make me and Lilly kind of uncomfortable anyway. We got some hair dye and drove home. We all got into the car and andy made me sit in the front seat which really made me laugh. We all jammed out to music the whole way back home which was really fun honestly. We got home and I got changed into different clothes so I could dye my hair. We ate snacks and andy dyed my hair and we waited for 30 minutes for it to process in my hair. 30 minutes later I went to the shower and washed it out. I was finally feeling like myself again which is a mother fucking bad ass bitch. I got out and blow-dryed my hair and changed into the clothes I was wearing and went downstairs. I walked downstairs smiling widely and said I feel like myself again. Andy said good I'm happy and you look really hot with that hair I smiled and said thanks. Lilly said oh my God bitchhh you look sooo goooddd I smiled and laughed. I put my clothes in a bag and put it with my stuff in lillys room. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and we all laughed and talked about random shit while I was obsessing over my hair and so was Lilly and andy. We all talked for a little while and andy said alright you guys should use the restroom before we leave. We were all charging our phones before we left the house. Me and Lilly both got up to use the restroom. Andy went into his room to get his stuff and use the restroom me and Lilly got our shoes on and grabbed our phones and waited for andy to get done in the restroom.