I woke up at 11 am and groaned fuckkkk I'm so tired. I checked my phone and andy said good morning beautiful and I smiled. I texted Andy back and said good morning handsome and bit my lip and put my phone down. I threw the blanket over my head and squealed like a damn fan girl. I started smiling under my blanket and bit my lip while thinking about last night. I threw the blanket off my head and checked my phone and it said Saturday. I got up and grabbed my phone and walked out of my room smiling. I went to the bathroom then went downstairs. Everyone said lacey why are you smiling so much. I said because it's Saturday duh and laughed and rolled my eyes. I sat at the table my mom said lacey did something happen. I said no mom I just woke up in a really good mood she said well I'm happy you are in a good mood. I said yea me too she also said your face looks much better I said yea it doesn't hurt anymore and I'm really happy about that. Someone was calling and I checked it said andy. I answered it and heard lillys voice laughing. I said hello my bestie she said lmaoooo I said what lilly said I took my dads phone and I'm hiding I bit my lip and laughed. Andy was pissed he said LILLY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AND GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN PHONE BACK. I started laughing and almost fell off the chair from laughing. Lilly started laughing and andy opened her closet and she said oh shit. Andy I found you asshole give me my phone. Andy said oh hey lacey I couldn't breathe and said hi Andy said I don't fucking know why Lilly grabbed my phone and just dipped. I laughed andy said I literally put it down to charge and it was gone I was like yea that sucks he said yea I was about to fucking break Lilly. I was like oh nooo plz don't do that I need her. Andy laughed and said trust me I know you do. My mom said so what do you guys want to do today. I sighed and said huh I don't know honestly. Lilly said oh let's go to the mall or skinny dipping. Andy said hellll nooooo you and lacey are not doing that. I laughed andy said also that's illegal you dumbass Lilly said if you don't get caught. Andy said nooooo I don't trust you guys. We both said hey you asshole and andy started laughing. I said so how about we go to the mall. My mom and dad said yea sure we can do that. Andy said wait I said huh andy said your dad is off today I said yea I guess so. Andy said huh ok um can I talk to ur mom babe I said uh yea sure. Andy said ok cool I said mom she said huh I said andy wants to talk to you she said um ok. I handed her the phone and she talked to andy and said hmm and ok and bye. She said ok so we are going to the mall today and my step dad said ok. My dad told us all to get ready my mom said and um lacey I said yea she said after today your grounded. I said why what did I do she said andy told me you guys snuck out together and the color drained from my face. She said I'm really mad at you and I'm taking my keys and hiding them at night. I was so angry and betrayed I didn't want to talk to him but I was fucking furious. I went in my room and put andy on speaker andy answered and said hey babe while smiling. I said what the fuck Andrew he said what are you talking about I said I'm grounded you asshole. Andy said why I said um probably because you told my mom I snuck out. Andy said wait what are you talking about. Andy said I was talking to your mom about plans today I said wait be quiet. He said ok and stopped talking I walked over to my door and heard my step sister say she told my mom that I snuck out. I walked over to my phone and said Andy I'm sorry andy said no its fine babe. I said my God damn step sister snitched on me he said wow wat the fuck I said I know right I'm angry. I said I'm sowwy I got mad at you andy said hey no its fine I'm angry too that she did that. We talked a little and I hung up so I could get ready.