We all chilled in lillys room on the floor for a while. Lilly said so I'm bored Cc said I agree andy was playing with the hem of my shirt and had his head on my shoulder. I started rubbing his arm and smiled andy kissed my shoulder and put his head back. Lilly said do you guys wanna go drive around town tonight one last time before we bring lacey home Andy shook his head and said yea sure Cc said yea we can do that I'm down. Lilly said lacey are you ok with that I shook my head and said yea I'm down with that I'm just not excited about school Lilly said yea I agree with you. I started laughing and andy just kept his head on my shoulder and he made a sad noise. I said what's wrong babe he said your leaving Sunday and I'm not excited I said yea I know me too and made a sad face as well. I said Lilly wat time is it she said its 7 pm I said ok and kept rubbing andys arm trying to make him feel better. A little while later it was 8 pm Lilly sighed and said ok we should really do something andy said yea I agree let's do something fun. We all got up off of lillys floor and said how about we watch a movie till later tonight and then drive around town tonight. Andy said ok that sounds good we all went downstairs and I used the restroom and charged my phone after I sat down on the couch by andy. He already had the remote in his hand looking for something for us to watch andy said oh how about we watch Twilight me and Lilly looked at each other and smiled andy said ok Twilight it is me and Lilly got really excited. Lilly made coffee for all of us to drink while watching the movie I took a couple potty breaks while watching the movie. The movie ended at 10 pm Lilly said that was a lot of fun I said I agree with you I literally love that movie Lilly laughed and said I know. After the movie andy turned off the TV and said alright yall ready to go drive around town we all said yea and I got up and went to use the restroom really quickly. I got out and andy had his stuff and my phone He leaned over and kissed me and I smiled and said I love you andy he said I love you too lacey and we smiled. Lilly said let's gooo andy said ok damn calm down we all walked out of the front door and andy locked it we all walked over to the car and andy unlocked it and we all climbed in. I put on my seat belt and plugged in the aux cord andy got in and closed his door and locked the car. Andy started the car and rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof andy said yall ready we all said hellll yea andy laughed and said alright kets goo and he started pulling out of the driveway. We started driving and jamming out to music the night was really gorgeous the view was absolutely amazing. We hit the highway and the breeze felt so damn good the wind was blowing in our hair and I felt so free again. I didn't want to go home but I had to I just wanted to enjoy every little second with these guys. Andy ended up speeding a little bit down the highway but that was really fun me and Lilly were both having an amazing time. I smiled and bit my lip the whole time the breeze felt amazing against my face I felt like a badass with the wind in my hair. Lilly and Cc started laughing about I don't know what they were enjoying them selves. Me and Andy held hands and smiled the whole time we drove down the highway for an hour then decided to pick up some food and eat it on the beach. A little while later we finished eating and andy said alright we should probably get heading back I frowned and said ok we probably should anyway. I checked my phone and it said 12 am I sighed and said Saturday and groaned fuckkkk I have to pack my stuff tomorrow. Andy said yea and he carried me to the car and I laughed at him. Andy unlocked the car and we all got into the car andy locked the door and turned on the car. I grabbed the aux cord and plugged it in andy turned on the car and rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof. The drive back home was just as fun as us going to the beach me and Lilly started jamming out and laughing and having a good time together. We got home at around 1 am we all walked inside I took off my shoes and stumbled up the steps because I was so exhausted. I plugged my phone in and took off my pants and used the restroom and climbed into bed. Andy got into bed and I rolled over and climbed onto his chest and said love you andy he said love you too babe good night. I yawned and said good night babe and I was knocked out against andys chest he started snoring lightly and I smiled while I fell asleep against him.