A couple minutes later we talked about plans for today. Andy yawned and said let me wake up first and I laughed and said ok got it. Lilly and Cc both started laughing and yawning and said same. Andy laughed at the both of them and shook his head and smiled. We all just chilled with each other out side and watched people jogging by the house. I sighed andy looked at me and said babe whats wrong I said nothing and looked down. Everyone started talking I lightly said that I feel more at home with you guys. Andy immediately looked at me and said lacey i looked at andy and said huh. Andy said you feel more at home with us I shook my head and smiled and said yea. I feel more alive with you guys and carefree. Andy smiled and said im happy you feel that way when you are with us and I just smiled and said yea. Andy sat his arm beside me and looked at me smiling Andy said I love you lacey I looked at him and said I love you too andy. Andy smiled and said good I'm happy I laughed a little bit. Lilly said I'm bored I sighed and said yea me too honestly. Cc said well we could go to the mall or something or the beach. Me and Lilly both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders I said I don't know Lilly said I agree with you on that. Me and Lilly both started laughing and so did andy and Cc. So we all decided to go to the mall and hang out. We all went inside to go change me and Lilly went into her room to change after I got my clothes out of andys room. I put my clothes in my bag and went to close lillys door. Andy said oh by the way I love both of you guys Lilly said awwww I love u too dad andy laughed. I said I love you too Andrew and he looked down and smiled and walked away I closed the door and walked back over to my bag to get clothes. Me and Lilly both changed I was wearing a batman shirt and some shorts and vans. Lilly wore a black veil brides shirt and some shorts and also vans as well. We both grabbed our phones and headed downstairs after we used the restroom. Andy wore a kiss shirt with black jeans and a batman hat I smiled. Cc wore a black shirt and jeans I quickly sprayed body spray on and so did Lilly. We both laughed and headed back downstairs to hang out with the guys before we left. Andy said oh hey babe and smiled at my shirt. Andy said my girl and I laughed and said yea I guess so me and Lilly got downstairs and went to sit on the couch with the guys. I sat down and stole andys hat and smiled andy laughed and gave me a hug and I smiled. Lilly and Cc were having a tickle fight and we all started laughing with each other.