Me and Lilly woke up to andy walking into his room and turning on the lights. Andy laughed and said girls it's literally 12 pm in the afternoon. Me and Lilly groaned fuckkkk Cc walked In and said damn I thought they died and he laughed. Me and Lilly said we crashed at 4 am andy and Cc said oh wow shit that's crazy. I rolled over and looked at the wall and yawned and stretched. Andy walked over to me and kissed my head and said good afternoon I laughed and said good afternoon and andy laughed and kissed my head again. Andy stood up and said Lilly get your ass up Lilly groaned fuckkkk go away daddddd Cc and I started laughing. Andy said I will be going away soon I punched andy in the dick and he groaned fuckkkk and went down Lilly said what the fuck dad she said oh shit you ok. Andy said yea lacey punched me in the dick I sat up and Lilly looked at me and said damnnnn that's amazing and I started laughing. I said you ok Andrew he held his crotch and looked at me and said oh yes babe I'm fine I laughed and said ok. Cc said I felt that pain in the chest andy laughed and said yep I felt it in my balls. I said um well that kinda sucks honestly andy said uh yeaaaa dude it hurts like a mother fucker I tried to get up and tripped and hit the floor. Andy yelled LACEY FUCKKK I laughed and said ow my titts Lilly and Cc ran over to me andy stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up. I stood up and said ow and laughed andy lifted my face up and said are u ok I smiled and said yea he said are you sure I said yea I'm ok andy said alright. I went to the bathroom and walked out Lilly laughed and said damn your ass took a tumble I laughed and said yea I put my hands on my boobs because they hurt. I said wow I have nice tits and laughed I looked at andy and Cc they looked at each other and said uhhh what do we say. Lilly grabbed my boob and I started laughing she said damn thats not fair I said huh she said I have no titts and she let go and we both laughed at each other. Andy and Cc said wat the fuck are you guys doing I said uh I don't know honestly. Andy put his hands on his chest he said Cc do I have boobs Cc grabbed andys chest and said oh wow you do me and Lilly both started laughing our asses off. Me and Lilly layed on the bed on our stomachs we chilled on our phones. Cc said dude that was slightly gay andy laughed and said Don't tell any one andy said ok I won't Lilly said look at this picture and I did. We all just chilled in andys room till me and Lilly woke up. I rolled over on my back and stretched and looked at andy he was bitting his lip I said wat. Lilly looked up confused Lilly said so what the hell are we eating today andy said um I'm not sure and he walked over to me and smiled. Andy decided to order salads from Domino's we all headed downstairs and waited for that to get here. Me and Lilly sat by each other and started talking and we both started feeling really sad and wanted to cry andy and Cc were talking to each other. Out of nowhere me and Lilly started crying and said we are going to be lonely when the guys leave Cc said ohhhh boyyy. Cc kneeled in front of us and said girls it's going to be ok you guys have each other. Lilly said what if I just really want dick I said damn bitch but like honestly same she said right and I started laughing andy said oh boy and laughed. Cc made us all start laughing with dumb jokes thank God for Cc Honestly I don't know what we would do without him. A little while later the food got here we all chilled in the living room and watched movies and ate food and threw our trash away. I sat on the couch and looked at old pictures of me and Andy I started smiling and biting my lip. My eyes started watering because I knew I was going to miss him like absolute fucking crazy I was not excited. My heart started breaking because it was Wednesday my mom called and andy paused the movie. I said hey whats up mom she said lacey you need to come home soon we really miss you. My voice cracked my mom said what's wrong I said andys going on tour next week or the week after. My mom said oh I said I'm trying to spend as much time with him as I can she said ok just come home soon I rolled my eyes and said ok love you bye she said love you too lacey and hung up. I dropped my phone on the couch andy said wat I said my mom wants me home soon. I started playing with the hem of my shirt and my heart broke and my eyes started watering. I shook my head and looked at me and said I don't want to go home andy grabbed my hand and said then don't go home I said I'm not andy said good I don't want you too. I just sat on the couch and started feeling sad and numb slowly.