Lilly fell asleep but I couldn't sleep. I checked my phone and it said 12 am. I groaned fuckkkk and rolled over and looked at the wall out of boredom. She was snoring lightly and it made me smile a little because it was cute. I got up and quietly walked out of her room I closed her door and walked to andys room. I opened the door and peeked my head in and he looked at me and said hi lacey what are you doing up right now. I said I could not sleep he sleep he said ok and I walked in his room and closed his door. I locked it and walked over to him and smiled and he stretched his arm out and he pulled me close to him and I lifted his head up and kissed him and smiled against his lips. He said are u bored and I ran my thumb against his face and said yes Andrew and pulled his face against mine and kissed him passionately. He ran his hand up against my back and grabbed my hips and pulled me close. I let go and moved his blanket and climbed on top of him and grabbed my hips and pulled me closer and we started kissing again he moaned slightly into the kiss and I felt him starting to get hard. I smiled and said Andrew he said wat I said ur hard and he said yep and he smiled against my lips and so did I. He started grinding my hips against him and I wrapped my hands in his hair and tugged it and he moaned fuck against my lips and I moaned slightly as well. He said lacey wanna fuck I said yes Andrew I do and he said ok. I got off of his lap and he took his pants off and I took my shorts off. He grabbed a condom and he opened it slid his boxers off and put on the condom. He slid his boxers and put them on the ground and I smiled and he looked at me and smiled. He finished putting on the condom on and he grabbed me  and pulled me on his lap. I took my underwear and threw them on the floor and he smiled at me and I bit my lip and so did andy. Andy lifted me up put me down he grabbed his length and I put my hands on his shoulder and he put me down and slid in I gasped and so did andy. Andy said lacey your really tight and I blushed and he sunk into me completely. I said oh my God andy your huge and he smiled and I rolled my eyes and laughed. I leaned closer to him and started kissing him and he grabbed my hips and started grinding me against him roughly and I moaned fuck against his lips and I put my head against his shoulder and he smiled against my head and started moaning in my ear and I smiled widely. In my head I thought holy shit I'm fucking my favorite person and idol. I was like wait I'm still a virgin I smiled and said not anymore and continued smiling against him. I came back to reality and started moaning in his ear and he picked up the pace and I gripped his hair and he moaned slightly louder against my hair. I sat up and he grabbed my hips and I held onto his face and smiled at him and so did he. Andy lifted his hips up and started grinding against me and my head went back and I closed my eyes. I looked back at andy and he started sweating and so did I his hair was sticking to his face and he looked really serious. I started smiling and said you look cute with a serious face and he laughed and said thanks. He let his hips back down and he started grinding me against him harder and I moaned slightly and andy moaned slightly as well. He said are u close babe I said yea you he said yea I am. A couple more rough thrusts I gripped his hair and he moaned fuck. And I started shaking he said let go babe I said your hair he said no. We both came and I wanted to scream but I didn't it felt really good. After we both came we started breathing really heavily and looked at each other. He said how was your first time I said a fucking amazing. He smiled and said yea you felt really good and I smiled and said thanks. After we could breath we took a shower and he gave me one of his shirts to wear to bed. He said I looked really hot in his shirt and I smiled. I changed and gave him a kiss and told him good night and he went lay down. He said babe I turned around and said huh he said it's 2 am I said damn I got to go to sleep and he smiled and said yea you do and I laughed. I snuck back into Lillys room and she was still passed out. I climbed in bed and fell asleep beside her.