I told my family I was late because apparently when andy got home from dropping us off at school and andy fell back asleep when he got home. He came immediately to get us after I called him. My mom said ok and I even told her he felt really bad about it. I said andy also picked us up some food to make up for it and it did. My mom started laughing and said I'm just happy you are ok I said I am mom don't worry. We all hung out and laughed in the kitchen and talked about our plans for the weekend. I was going to lillys house my mom was doing chores and my dad is going to help her with them. My siblings aren't doing anything either for the weekend. We all went into the living room after we got done in the kitchen.  We all sat on the couch and watched movies I texted Andy the whole time. Andy made me laugh a lot while I was texting him. I said oh shit my mom said what I said I was gonna take a bath. I'm going to do that right now I got up and ran into my bedroom after I got something to drink. I grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the restroom. I turned on the light and the heater I also locked the door. And put my clothes down and put the tub stopper up I turned on the hot water. I grabbed my phone and turned on some music when I was in my bra and under wear I brushed my hair. I got in the bathtub and relaxed an hour later I got out and dried off and changed. I walked out of my bathroom and put my dirty clothes away and went back to my room. Everyone else had gone to their bedrooms I got in my room and closed my door. I locked my bedroom door and I put my phone on the charger. I sprayed body spray on and I checked my phone and it was 10 pm. I laughed and said damn I used a makeup wipe to clean my face. I got up and picked out my clothes for tomorrow I also put on some music so I could pack my bag for tomorrow. After I got done doing everything it was 1 am I said holy shit and laughed. I put my bags down and I turned my lamp on and my music off and unlocked my door and went to bed. I asked andy if he could buy us coffee tomorrow and he said yes babe. I said thanks your the best he replied lmaoo I know I am 😘😘😘.