Sunday:
I woke up and groaned fuckkkk because I was super exhausted. I felt crow climb on me and I smiled when he started purring. I started scratching his head and he really enjoyed it and he cuddled next to me and I took a picture of it. I yawned and stretched crow just stayed snuggled up against me and I smiled. I carefully got out of bed and crow immediately started meowing and jumped off the bed and followed me into the bathroom I started laughing and closed the door. Crow sat in front of me and watched me use the restroom I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. After I finished using the restroom I turned on my music and listened to music while brushing my hair and teeth crow sat beside me and watched me. Crow meowed occasionally and it made me laugh and smile. After I got finished crow followed me into andys room and jumped on his bed and layed down I grabbed my bag and set it on andys bed. I opened it and changed into different clothes then grabbed my toiletries and put them in my bag and zipped it up and put it back down on the floor. I walked out of andys room and crow followed me downstairs and I laughed at him. I sat on the couch and said hey guys good morning. Everyone said hey good morning lacey crow jumped on the couch beside me and started rubbing against me and I smiled like crazy. Lilly said so when do you wanna head home I shrugged and said honestly I don't know I'm really enjoying myself right now. Lilly started laughing and said same she said I think crow has a crush on you I laughed and said ohhh andy is gonna be pissed we all started laughing. Amy face timed andy Amy said Andrew I love you and she sighed. Andy said what's going on she said I think lacey is cheating on you andy yelled WAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IM GONNA KILL HER. Amy flipped the camera around and crow kept rubbing against me she said crow is trying to steal lacey. Andy said holy fuck mom my heart stopped beating I said I love you andy he said yea I love you too lacey and he laughed slightly. I kept playing with crow andy talked to everyone for a little while and I just stayed quiet the whole time. Lilly said hey lacey what's wrong I said I just miss your dad that's all Lilly sighed and said yea me too I shook my head and sighed as well. I said well I guess I can go home now Lilly said ok I'll drive you home I said ok I went upstairs and grabbed my bag and charger. I headed downstairs and grabbed my food out of the fridge and said ready Lilly said ok she said I'll be right back guys Amy and Chris said ok drive safe sweetie she said I will and we walked outside. Me and Lilly hopped in the car she turned it on and immediately rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof and we started jamming out while driving to my house. Me and Lilly hit the highway and we smiled the whole way to my house. Me and Lilly were both enjoying ourselves together. We got to my house and I told her bye and went inside I put my food in the fridge and put my bag in my room and unpacked it. I plugged my charger in and headed downstairs to hang out with my family. I ate the rest of my food and went back upstairs and charged my phone and chilled on my bed. I ended up falling asleep at around 11 pm. Everyone went to bed at 10 pm I think I wasn't paying attention at all. I cuddled with my batman plushie I sprayed andys cologne on it and I fell asleep with it.